ATTN: Fire Mularkey Proponents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTN: Fire Mularkey Proponents

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who do you suggest we replace him with at the moment? I dont see the logic in canning him in the middle of the season when all we have as far as offensive coaches is a 2nd year QB coach recently out of the league as a 3rd string QB..

He should be fired after the season though.

well i dont think Jim Fassel was horrible...i mean the Ravens were undefeated until recently. Even if Saban has to call the plays, thats fine too.

I was against hiring Mularkey and for hiring Dom Capers from the beginning. I agree that there is no logic to releasing him now. I just wish we didn't hire him in the first place and was devastated when Linehan left. Mularkey has only been with us for 7 games. Saban will be our coach throughout the rest of the season and Mularkey will most likely be our Offensive Coordinator for the rest of the season. Next season though... who knows, it's too early. Saban will most likely be our Head Coach and maybe Mularkey will be gone... who knows.

SkapePhin said:
Who do you suggest we replace him with at the moment? I dont see the logic in canning him in the middle of the season when all we have as far as offensive coaches is a 2nd year QB coach recently out of the league as a 3rd string QB..

He should be fired after the season though.

I do see the logic in getting rid of him now! The season is already gone, so we have nothing to lose by trying out either Bagget or Garrett. Bagget knows Saban all the way back from the Michigan State days, and he knows Linehan's offense very well. If one of them does a great job as the OC for the rest of the season, then we already have half of a regular season and a full offseason with him before the 2007 regular season starts.

So, I see a great amount of logic in firing Mularkey now and giving Bagget or Garrett (or someone from outside the organization) a shot for the rest of this season.

BigTallChris said:
I do see the logic in getting rid of him now! The season is already gone, so we have nothing to lose by trying out either Bagget or Garrett. Bagget knows Saban all the way back from the Michigan State days, and he knows Linehan's offense very well. If one of them does a great job as the OC for the rest of the season, then we already have half of a regular season and a full offseason with him before the 2007 regular season starts.

So, I see a great amount of logic in firing Mularkey now and giving Bagget or Garrett (or someone from outside the organization) a shot for the rest of this season.
i agree 100%.but lets stay inside the organization right now.

Charlie Baggett, as I've explained & elaborated on in 10 different threads..

The Blueprint said:
Charlie Baggett, as I've explained & elaborated on in 10 different threads..

Agreed, Baggett know Linhans system and that system has worked for us. i for one would be all for promoting him.

Jason Garrett and Charlie Baggett both sound sooooooooooo familiar. Can someone please just remind me who they are?

Maybe if Mularkey moves down from the coaches box things can get turned around. It work wonders for Linehan because honestly before he made the move, he was pure garbage too.

Back
Top Bottom