ATTN: Fire Mularkey Proponents | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTN: Fire Mularkey Proponents

Probably the most disappointing thing about Mularkey is how he lied to us. He came in here saying he was going to implement a physical style of play. We signed all these unathletic linemen who are supposed to be real physical, but it's all in shambles. Mularkey will be getting fired shortly, he's making too much money.

KingCrowder said:
Agreed, Baggett know Linhans system and that system has worked for us. i for one would be all for promoting him.

Really?? What was our record after week 10 last year??? Weren't we all calling for Linehans head at that time??? With every new regime comes an adjustment period. Linehan had an advantage with Gus becasue Gus had played in his system before. Daunte nor Joey has ever played for Mularkey before, but were presently 3rd in the league in passing yards and the last three games we've given up only three sacks. It sure seems as though we're getting better.

miami234ever said:
Jason Garrett and Charlie Baggett both sound sooooooooooo familiar. Can someone please just remind me who they are?
garrett is the qb coach and bagget is wr coach

feelthepain said:
Really?? What was our record after week 10 last year??? Weren't we all calling for Linehans head at that time??? With every new regime comes an adjustment period. Linehan had an advantage with Gus becasue Gus had played in his system before. Daunte nor Joey has ever played for Mularkey before, but were presently 3rd in the league in passing yards and the last three games we've given up only three sacks. It sure seems as though we're getting better.

Don't forget to mention that Mularkey isn't using a system he implemented. he is working with someone elses system. One in which he had never had any experience with before. Nor had he had experience with any of the players in it.

feelthepain said:

No.

"last three games we've given up only three sacks."

5 sacks - 1,0,4. 4 in the last game.

Either get rid of Mularkey now or hold onto him for another year. Firing him after the season makes no sense. If we fire him now we can get someone else familiar with the offense and they should be good to go for next year. Keeping Mularkey will give us some continuation and hopefully he can get a clue. I'm more FOR firing him now because his play calling is suspect.

promote baggett and dump the sorry *** mularkey

i was dead against mularkey, i thought capers would be good but mularkey is bad

it would make sense to dump him we need to see who can call the plays for us next year

I don't know what you guys expect a new OC to do.

NO O-LINE = NO OFFENSE!

If you guys want to run-run-run-punt, lets bring back Wanny. We need gadget plays becuase we can't go toe to toe with opponents. That's not Mularkey's fault.

Back
Top Bottom