Attn: McKnight80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attn: McKnight80

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ok McKnight80, please tell me this:

You claim that Jay should get a full extension...

You claim that Wanny is a great coach...

You Claim that McDrops, oops, McKnight is a better reciever than Chambers and McMichael....

You claim that travis minor is better than Ricky Williams....

Okay, please explain all these for me in this thread, you keep claiming and claiming, and i havent seen a full explanation to back it up, just put it in this thread designed just for you, it will make it easier for all of your fellow dol-fans that are like this right now :confused:

thanks, appreciate it..

Matt

(as for my responses to that, Jay is a good qb when he is dead on, but he is inconsistent, if he plays like this the rest of the year and we get to the superbowl, i would definitely honor the next year of his contract....McKnight is NOT better than Chambers, the only thing he is better than McMike and Chambers in is overall speed, he cant catch as well and he cant hold onto the ball, he definitely IS better than Derrius Thompson right now, thats for sure....Dave Wannstedt: hell of a nice guy, nota great coach, his motivational moves backfire (although not as bad as the one in JAX with the ax this year :lol: ) and he had failed to prep this team early on this year, as they struggled while having 2x as much talent....he also participates with Speilman in accessing players, and since he is defensive minded, he overlooked the o-line, which is coming back to bite us in the @$$....Travis Minor was a star at FSU, Ricky was a star at Texas and was 3x the RB minor was in college, in pro, its the same situation, when you have a guy that is the backup to Lamar Smith and such, you know he isnt durable enough to be a starter, Ricky has proven with a change of scenery he can be quite a workhorse....)

please tell me why you disagree with my opinions as well...

Yeah, like I said in another thread... this guy is obviously smoking something. That, or he's a Bills fan messing with us.

Here are some gems from McKnight80

"mcknight is better than chambers and is a top 3 wr in the nfl"

"minor has superstar potential and should start over pretty boy ricky"

"dave wannstedt is a top 5 coach"

"jay fiedler is a top 5 qb"

no this was intended for everyone to see....because it's not just me thats confused, its a ton of people....

Oh, and another great one I just saw:

"we're 8-4 cause of 4 guys. jay, dave, minor, and mcknight"

I dont care if he says what he says when he backs it up, but he needs to tell us why Jay, Mcdrop, Minor, and DW are the reason we are 8-4...

Hmmmm, maybe McKnight80 is McKnight's girlfriend and or wife. It's the Surtain/Madison debacle all over again, lol.

I hope he realizes the picture in his sig is of Tyrese (2 Fast 2 Furious) and not of McKnight...

oh, we have told him that it wasnt mcknight and he freaked out and told us it was mcknight without question....

he'll answer the questions...stubbornly. The "how can we be 8-4 without a great coach?" and "Ricky cares too much about how he looks, Pretty Ricky is worse than Minor" and "James Fright McKnight is better than Chris Lamebers"

stupid is a stupid does! And yes, nore likely than not he's just here to picc people off, and Ill tell you what, Im going on no sleep so its working quite well

IMO he (McKnight80) got what he wanted... Us talking about him.....

GOOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

I dont care if that was his plan all along, what does he get out of being an attention whore? he doesnt win a prize...so i dont think that was his motive...

Back
Top Bottom