ATTN: The Preseason... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTN: The Preseason...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Once the preseason begins, which players/positions will you keep your eyes on and why?

The WRs. Alot of skill players there. I'm interested in who'll make the team.
Awesome pic

:jetssuck: :nesucks: :billsbite

I agree. WR position. Particularly Robert Baker and Kendall Newson and Tolver against the likes of Oronde who will find himself doing a lot of fending off of the youngsters in camp this year.

I guess other than that the only good competition to watch will be Eddie Moore vs Morlon Greenwood. I guess we can watch Wade Smith out of the corner of our eye but he'd have to do somethin really special to get the coaches to move Dixon back inside.

Originally posted by A&O
Once the preseason begins, which players/positions will you keep your eyes on and why?

Don't forget the battle for the SS spot between Arturo and Sammy.

:cool:

Or how about Brian Griese? Remember people wanting Lucas to start when he had a great preseason. I know Fielder is guranteed to start, but if Griese has a strong preseason, there will be even more bitching and moaning for Griese to start.

I know Jay is the starter but shouldn't you guys look at the qb position closely? What if Griese light is up?

I'll be watching the QBs and OL because those positions will dictate how far we go this year.

WR
Backup RB situation
Strong Safety
Greenwood VS Moore

Originally posted by Muck
I'll be watching the QBs and OL because those positions will dictate how far we go this year.

ditto, but I can't help but keep an eye on the WR's, would love to get a younger on that squad also.

I may even keep a blinking eye on the 3rd DB, see if the present of Buckley is paying off and Jamar responding.

There will be no competition between Knight and Freeman. That's just Wanny blowing smoke. We might end up with Freeman as a starter in the future since Marion is getting older and more expensive, and he doesnt want to flat out demote him and make him lose confidence.

The position was Knights as soon as we signed him.

Originally posted by justafan
I know Jay is the starter but shouldn't you guys look at the qb position closely? What if Griese light is up?
then we'll have a solid backup. There is nothing that can happen in PS, barrring injury, that will allow Griese to win the starting job.

we also now need to watch who will replace D Bo in the DL rotation

There will be a lot, Griese, Thompson, Tolver, O line, Moore, Greenwood, Fletcher, Seau, Knight,Rodgers at RB and KR, basicly every new addition

Thompson or Tolver could provide the spark Chambers did when he arrived. I can't wait to see how it pans out.
Greenwood and Moore will entertain also. I still remember the chat rooms when they picked Moore...I can't wait to see what happens with that. I hope he's head and sholders better then Greenwood. I always said Greenwood and Rodgers were good backups.
:m83:

Back
Top Bottom