Auburn and Texas Pro Days | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Auburn and Texas Pro Days

Valbon8

Phins Up!
Reaction score
Auburn: Monday, March 21
Texas: Wednesday, March 23

I can't wait until both of these days so the backs can show everyone what the are truely made of, espescially brown. most of the people now on the boads have jumped on the edwards and smith bandwagons'. after wednesday, the atmophere of the boards will be differnet. we will all be debating on which future superstar back to take and the words edwards or smith will not be seen.

I agree.

I want Ronnie. However, we saw his workout at the combine. We know how fast he is.

I cannot wait to see Cedric Benson's numbers on Wednesday.

I think after seeing Brown and Caddy's workouts at the combine he will be working extremely hard to try and get the best 40 time that he can.

Cedric Benson will have the best day out of the three running backs and Jason Campbell will impress at the Auburn pro day.

Valbon8 said:
after wednesday, the atmophere of the boards will be differnet. we will all be debating on which future superstar back to take and the words edwards or smith will not be seen.

uh, no they won't Nostradamus

the people that want a QB will still want a QB, and the people that want Edwards will still want Edwards, and the people that want a RB will still want one

I for one will not change my opinion on a QB, because I understand that this draft is deeper in RB talent, and also know that Linehan can easily use a RB by committee with great results

Valbon8 said:
Brown's workouts can even be better though.

Except Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams are not going to work out...

Dudeman said:
uh, no they won't Nostradamus

the people that want a QB will still want a QB, and the people that want Edwards will still want Edwards, and the people that want a RB will still want one

I for one will not change my opinion on a QB, because I understand that this draft is deeper in RB talent, and also know that Linehan can easily use a RB by committee with great results

:yes:

i kinda of hope that benson has a kinda bad day so that we can trade down and get him later. His stock is allready dropping. So if we could trade down and get him later on i think that would be a steal.

a couple things... Benson will definitly have the slowest 40 time of the three backs and also, Brown has said that he won't work out today at the pro day because he already worked out at the combine and he has nothing else to prove after the good workout he had

Monday March 21 is today, yet there is no word.

I thought I heard somewhere Caddy and Brown were working out, yet some have said they aren't. I could definitley understand why they wouldn't, considering they both had great workouts at the combine. If anyone knows for sure, let me know. Thanx guys!

weisdolphins said:
Cedric Benson will have the best day out of the three running backs and Jason Campbell will impress at the Auburn pro day.

I just can't beleive that Benson will have a better workout then Brown did because his combine was great, Benson didn't bother to show up

knight6jb said:
Monday March 21 is today, yet there is no word.

I thought I heard somewhere Caddy and Brown were working out, yet some have said they aren't. I could definitley understand why they wouldn't, considering they both had great workouts at the combine. If anyone knows for sure, let me know. Thanx guys!

In the Brown interview he said that he would not workout

nick19991 said:
a couple things... Benson will definitly have the slowest 40 time of the three backs and also, Brown has said that he won't work out today at the pro day because he already worked out at the combine and he has nothing else to prove after the good workout he had

How exactly can you say definitly? You don't know for sure man. I personally don't think hewill run better then Caddy or Brown, but that is a bold statement, saying he definitly won't. Stranger things have happened.

Back
Top Bottom