auburn fans give us some insight on .rbrown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

auburn fans give us some insight on .rbrown

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
whats up everybody i was just wondering if there were any auburn fans that post here that could give us an inside dish im a canes fan so didn't watch much of r.brwon in college.from everthing i here this guy is the real deal gruden said he had the best hands in the draft of any position he just is the total package . i have heard no negatives except that he shared carries so that just means he is fresh and ready to take it to the next level in the nfl. :monkeyr: :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl:

Well im a Sooner fan but after the OU games I would always watch Auburn cause I really liked Ronnie. He has the ability to cath, block, and run. He is an all round killing machine. Linehan will have a ball putting him in the system. We could run him, throw it to him downfield, or have em lay out someone for a block. And another thing I like bout himn is that he never gives up. In Auburn he competed kinda with Cadalac Williams for the job. But it didnt stop him from being the best. He might have to face that same situation with Ricky this year.

srry so long.

FinFan90 said:
Well im a Sooner fan but after the OU games I would always watch Auburn cause I really liked Ronnie. He has the ability to cath, block, and run. He is an all round killing machine. Linehan will have a ball putting him in the system. We could run him, throw it to him downfield, or have em lay out someone for a block. And another thing I like bout himn is that he never gives up. In Auburn he competed kinda with Cadalac Williams for the job. But it didnt stop him from being the best. He might have to face that same situation with Ricky this year.

srry so long.
thanks man for the info i just can't wait to see him on sundays :D

I watched Ronnie all last year due to the fact that I bet money on Auburn every week and this kid can run!! If he can stay fresh with Ricky taking some caries he is going to really WOW everyone. I am just excited about the upcoming 2005 season and I feel like everything has been going pretty well this offseason and Lance Schulters will top it all off. LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!!!

I watched quite a few games solely because of Ronnie Brown. The thing I love most of all is the fact that he can line up all over the field. His hands are as good as probably 80% of WR's in college. He is a big, physical, and downhill runner. In college he lined up as the TB, the FB, and even split out in the slot. The only negative I know of is vision, some question whether he has the vision to be an elite runner. Linehan has a RB that he can use in one back sets, allowing us to get 3 WR's and McMichael all on the field at the same time. Imagine DC's trying to stop CC, Booker, Boston, McMichael, AND Ronnie Brown at the same time....

Back
Top Bottom