Auburn moves into third behind USC and Oklahoma in BCS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Auburn moves into third behind USC and Oklahoma in BCS

I don't see Miami doing that, Oklahoma and USC will both go undefeated and play for the title. Oklahoma and Auburn will go undefeated and both win their bowl games and then the world will wonder what would of happened if Oklahoma played Auburn

Deez Nutz said:
they'll climb back up. I'm predicting a Miami Wisconsin Rose Bowl. Shouldn't be too bad.

I think it will be Cal/Wisconsin, or at least it should be. If they can make it a Pac 10/Big 10 game, I think they will.

Deez Nutz said:
they'll climb back up. I'm predicting a Miami Wisconsin Rose Bowl. Shouldn't be too bad.
Negatory. Wisconsin will be in the Rose bowl if they win the Big-10 and its usually Big-10, Pac-10 in the Rose Bowl... its just tradition.

And if we know one thing about college FB, its that tradition rules even though it makes no sense. I would love seeing Wisconsin/Miami, but if Cal gets an at large birth, they will play Wisc in the Rose Bowl

"tradition" is one of the BS reasons we dont have a college FB playoff system and tradition runes bowl games every once in awhile.

No, the tradition is Big 10-Pac 10 champs play in the Rose Bowl. If one of those 2 are playing in the National Championship, it opens a slot for another confrence. I'm not so sure they would take Cal. They might take Auburn though.

Back
Top Bottom