Auburn Pro Day Details to Follow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Auburn Pro Day Details to Follow

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Auburn Pro Day Details - Brown, Carnell, Carlos Rodgers, Campbell

Apparently the major players "improved their stocks". Just waiting for some numbers. Hope to have them soon.

I hope that both Williams and Brown had an awesome day.

OK, just small tidbits as they filter to me. Jason Campbell was very impressive. Asked to throw standing still and flatfooted, he threw twice, measuring 58 and 59 yards respectively.

Boomer said:
Apparently the major players "improved their stocks". Just waiting for some numbers. Hope to have them soon.

Boom, Do you know for sure if Caddy or Brown worked out? I have heard both. Thanx dude!

Boomer said:
OK, just small tidbits as they filter to me. Jason Campbell was very impressive. Asked to throw standing still and flatfooted, he threw twice, measuring 58 and 59 yards respectively.

Wow, that seems pretty damn far for being flatfooted!

I think that Campbell will clearly become the 3rd QB taken from the draft. he has to be a 1st rounder with all of his great workouts he has done.

Every team brought AT LEAST 4 representatives and 16 players worked out. But STILL no goddam numbers.

Thanks Boomer! Campbell reminds me a little bit like Cunningham did when he played for the Eagles. He's a guy I would like to get, but obviously he won't be around when we make our 2nd pick unless we trade down.

Steve

OK, Ronnie Brown and Caddy only did positional drills and sat on their Combine times. Both looked very smooth in drills. Campbell threw well and had a 4.85 forty.

Apparently Carlos Rodgers also didnt run but looked sensational all day.

Hey Boomer, I know you probably have been asked this already, but I didn't catch it. Who would you want at #2? Are you satisfied with our QB situation or do you feel we have to go QB? Thanks in advance for the thoughts!

Steve

SWS84 said:
Hey Boomer, I know you probably have been asked this already, but I didn't catch it. Who would you want at #2? Are you satisfied with our QB situation or do you feel we have to go QB? Thanks in advance for the thoughts!

Steve

Thanks Steve for chucking me that handgrenade. :) I would be happy with either of the Auburn backs or a trade down scenario. I would also be happy with Mike Williams. I think in this day and age and with all our holes, you can't afford to use a 2nd rounder on a QB and then a 1st. You just can't.

B

Boomer said:
Thanks Steve for chucking me that handgrenade. :) I would be happy with either of the Auburn backs or a trade down scenario. I would also be happy with Mike Williams. I think in this day and age and with all our holes, you can't afford to use a 2nd rounder on a QB and then a 1st. You just can't.

Sorry about that ;), as you know, I'm pulling for Smith, though I wouldn't be to terribly disappointed if we went with Brown, Cadillac, or Williams. We have a ways to go, but I think Saban is a guy who can get us there quicker than most.
Thanks for the insight.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom