Auburn rookie duo making it look easy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Auburn rookie duo making it look easy

PeterJNO

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Brown rushed for 132 yards and a touchdown on 23 attempts, becoming the first Dolphins rookie to rush for 100 yards since Nov. 21, 1999, when J.J. Johnson ran for 106 yards and a touchdown on 31 carries against New England at Dolphins Stadium.

Brown's rushing totals also were the highest by a Dolphin since Sept. 21, 2003, when Ricky Williams had 153 yards and a touchdown on 42 attempts against Buffalo at Dolphins Stadium.

Finally, Brown looked like the draft's No. 2 overall pick. And with Williams one game away from coming back from his suspension, Miami's backfield is getting very crowded and very talented.
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/8895331

i saw it before, its a good read. especially how it later states caddy is on pace for over 450+ carries this season.

Saban4prez said:
i saw it before, its a good read. especially how it later states caddy is on pace for over 450+ carries this season.

Yeah good read, I hope Gruden passes more or gives the ball to Pittman to give the kid a break.

the way to develop young RBs is go to them early and often. Although Ronnie was a starter, we didn't show much confidence in him the first two games. Gruden has given Caddy all the carrys he can handle. Yesterday we went to Ronnie more, and he produced.

I garuntee you that if you see a rookie struggling, it's because his coaches have not shown faith in him, which results in a lack of confidence.

Back
Top Bottom