Auburn/VT game and who would look better on the Phins... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Auburn/VT game and who would look better on the Phins...

texasPHINSfan

Pro Bowl
Reaction score
ok, after watching the game Ronnie Brown looks pretty good.

Carnell seems quick but has a really bad attitude... he's already gotten into a fight on the first series, and just now returned a kickoff and was offered a helping hand to get up by one of the Hokies.... he didn't take it and the camera caught him shouting expletives at the guy that offered to help him up.

seems like he has a real bad attitude.

that OL on Auburn that people said to watch - he let his guy go on that 3rd and goal for Ronnie to score... Brown was stopped b/c Mcneil (whatever his name is) let his guy go... that didn't look that promising.

Jason looks ok but rifles passes so low.... you know he'd get 100 knockdowns if he was on the dolphins!

what are you guys seeing?

McNeil was supposed to rub into teh end zone, it wasn't his man that made the tackle. I believe the guard was supposed to get out on him.

McNeil was supposed to get the LB it looked like to me.

You can't say Carnell has a bad attitude because he is intense and into the game.

Va Tech is notoriously dirty, you should know that with the Canes and them hating each other.

Carnell, McNeil, Campbell all would like fine on this team. Campbell is much accurate than I expected and he is super athletic with a crazy good arm.

Jason looks ok but rifles passes so low.... you know he'd get 100 knockdowns if he was on the dolphins!

Thats still a problem with AJ.He has never learned to arc his throws.

Tex.What happened to the tivo you were trying to extract?

Man does Cambell look good, he does it all. An Arm, Legs, and he seems pretty smart, he hasn't forced anything. He has looked all over the field. He can throw on the run, not afraid to throw it out if nothing is there. Damn, this is the guy I want.

CrunchTime said:
Tex.What happened to the tivo you were trying to extract?
i have it all ready to go on my end... i have to wait for TiVo, Inc. to send an updated software version to my tivo.. i'm on the waiting list, they say it can take "up to 2 weeks" to get it to you. They download it to your box remotely, so i don't know why it has to take that long - why don't they just send it now?

anyway, i have the home media option and the TiVo desktop, so i'm ready to go... i'll post in the thread when i get it up. i will drag it from my tivo to my HD and then contact you about how to make a torrent out of it.... then we're done!

Phinsdude said:
Man does Cambell look good, he does it all. An Arm, Legs, and he seems pretty smart, he hasn't forced anything. He has looked all over the field. He can throw on the run, not afraid to throw it out if nothing is there. Damn, this is the guy I want.
He is on my wish list for a second tier QB.:)

LtDan662002 said:
Campbell can throw on the run and that is a must with our O-Line!
LoL, yeah right?

i want to bring in another QB to challenge Feeley, but not in the first two rounds! we have other more pressing needs and i think Campbell is going to go in the first two rounds.... (unless we get two first-round picks or two second-round picks somehow)

if he's there in the 3rd, grab him.

I'm a Hurricane fan, and I'll be the first to say that Carlos Rogers is a much better prospect than Rolle. He's built a bit slimmer and has better quickness, yet it doesn't affect his physical style of play.

C. Williams is too small for the pro's. Too skittish and cuts too much with a wide hopping stance.

Rogers won't be picked higher unless he moves far up the list though.

There are at least three corners rated higher currently.

Pac Man Jones, Rolle, Webster.

Rogers looks good to me though as well.

That is why we need to get a LOT of picks, and have the chance to get these players. The ones people pass on. Hence Will Poole, Kelly Washington, Anquan Boldin, players projected 1st round.

texasPHINSfan said:
ok, after watching the game Ronnie Brown looks pretty good.

Carnell seems quick but has a really bad attitude... he's already gotten into a fight on the first series, and just now returned a kickoff and was offered a helping hand to get up by one of the Hokies.... he didn't take it and the camera caught him shouting expletives at the guy that offered to help him up.

seems like he has a real bad attitude.

I have a friend of mine whose brother currently is on Auburn. He went down to visit him and he told me Carnell was a really cool dude. Maybe things change on the field?

And that fumble by Williams shows my point. The guy runs too hyper and jerky, like he has a chip on his shoulder to play bigger than his physical size. And WTF, why doesn't Ronnie Brown get more carries from the I set.single back set??? :rolleyes:

ac_lanham said:
I have a friend of mine whose brother currently is on Auburn. He went down to visit him and he told me Carnell was a really cool dude. Maybe things change on the field?
could be. i don't judge a player by one game.

i have also met Cedric Benson. from my meetings with him and seeing him talk to fans and reporters, i can definitely say players can carry two faces. Carnell could be a great guy for all we know. nothing is definite there.

Benson is definitely a douche though.

Back
Top Bottom