Auburn/VT game and who would look better on the Phins... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Auburn/VT game and who would look better on the Phins...

I don't know much about him because I didn't pay attention to him during the year, but McNiel played like hot garbage today.
Just another big body that can't bend his knees...

PhinsTD said:
McNeil was supposed to rub into teh end zone, it wasn't his man that made the tackle. I believe the guard was supposed to get out on him.

McNeil was supposed to get the LB it looked like to me.

You can't say Carnell has a bad attitude because he is intense and into the game.

Va Tech is notoriously dirty, you should know that with the Canes and them hating each other.

Carnell, McNeil, Campbell all would like fine on this team. Campbell is much accurate than I expected and he is super athletic with a crazy good arm.

The Cadi is a good Rb, but Brown would look better on the Dolphins, and he might come cheaper....

I know it's just me, but I just don't see in Carnell what I see in Ronnie. I feel Ronnie has so much more power, strength, awareness and agility. But I know that that is me and that is why he's not the star at Auburn.

I'm hopping on the Brown Bus.....I think he offers us more than the Cadillac and Benson. I also like Auburn's QB. Can't wait for draft day.

Nick Saban knows Auburn like the back of his hand. He knows about every single player on that team and I am sure he has an excellent handle on which ones he would want.

IMHO the 2 Auburn players players most likely to be Saban picks (later-round) are Karlos Rogers and Junior Rosegreen.

He MIGHT want Ronnie Brown. I think he would pass on Cadillac.

Mark this one down: Jason Campbell will be nothing but a camp arm in the NFL. His biggest drawback is north of his shoulders. This is his ONLY good year and he has defined mediocrity and bad decision-making for the last 3 years prior.

dolphingator said:
Nick Saban knows Auburn like the back of his hand. He knows about every single player on that team and I am sure he has an excellent handle on which ones he would want.

IMHO the 2 Auburn players players most likely to be Saban picks (later-round) are Karlos Rogers and Junior Rosegreen.

Mark this one down: Jason Campbell will be nothing but a camp arm in the NFL. His biggest drawback is north of his shoulders. This is his ONLY good year and he has defined mediocrity and bad decision-making for the last 3 years prior.

this is why i don't judge a player by ONE game... and i see a lot of people here have. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in awhile... i'm more interested in consistency than one big game.

that bowl game just shot campbell's stock through the roof though. he just went from a nobody to a somebody overnight. lets see if this carries to draft day.

Brown looked alot better to me I just don't understand why he doesn't at least get the same number of carries as williams. I'd like the fins to draft brown..he runs with great power

teji67 said:
Brown looked alot better to me I just don't understand why he doesn't at least get the same number of carries as williams. I'd like the fins to draft brown..he runs with great power
it seems kind of similar to the Atlanta situation.... Carnell/Dunn is your explosive back who is smaller and can make fast cuts and direction changes.... Brown/Duckett is your power guy who picks up the 3rd and 1s, 1st and goals, etc.... the change of pace keeps the defense on their toes, and doesn't allow them to key up a defense to any one rusher....

the RBBC is a great system, the only flaw is you disrupt a rusher's rhythm by swapping guys in and out.

Williams doesn't have an attitude and Campbell's passes come out just fine.

dolphingator said:

First off it's Carlos Rogers. 2nd off, he's a first round corner. Third off, the sentence about Jason Campbell is one of the most ridiculous things ever posted here at FH and mark my words, there is a lot of competition.

texasPHINSfan said:
I decided to put the sig to rest boomer... ;)

Very kind of you. Didn't mind you using it, just that it was out of context ;)

Back
Top Bottom