Aug 26 Cuts: Say goodbye to these now former Fins... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aug 26 Cuts: Say goodbye to these now former Fins...

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
From NFL.Com so far the the Dolphins have cut the following players:

T Mark Bristol
T Morgan Pears
CB Cedric Donaldson
CB Terrance Leftwich
WR Jimmy Fryzel
WR Margin Hooks
WR Chris Jackson
DT Tavares Jurineack
LB Devin Lemons
TE Dejhown Mandley
G Wayne Pierce

Better luck next time fellas!

Just like TLC, the NFL don't want no scrubs...
Click here for other cuts around the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see Donaldson go. Unfortunate for his dreams, but he was liability in the secondary.

Bellamy is still here. We are probably going to try and stash him on the practice squad.

No big name in that list...

But it sad for Jackson, he didn't have a chance coming in. A couple of years ago he would have have a better chance, but it was already all but set at the start of training camp.

Surprised we didn't cut an D-Line man. Grigsby (whom I dislike) will be on there next week :evil:

Chris Jackson's release and the number change of Sam Simmons means he will definitely make the roster now. :)

How does Jackson getting cut mean Simmons is making this team? I know Simmons is going to make this team but Jackson barely had any play time in Pre Season.

Jackson actually did get some playing time. When Simmons and Tolver took the field, he was the #3 WR.

Gadsden is DOUBTFUL, so with Jackson gone.. Simmons & Tolver look safe.

Originally posted by Tatonka

is that spanglish?

:confused:

Tatonka,

We get your funny, but if entries were always grammatically correct here, your siggy would have "your self" as a single word, not two, and it would use "there" where you have "their".

Or is that Buffalish?

[Okay, feel free to go spellcheck and diagram my posts. Just remember, -- I didn't start it.:)]

Back
Top Bottom