Aug 5 11:00 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aug 5 11:00

Where did you see/hear this? Nice. I'll be there. Please share link or more info? Thanks bud. #FinsUp

Rockledge high? That was my high school. We call it the Rock lol I know what you mean though

So the stadium is known as the "The Rock" now? Was inevitable, but i like it...sounds good.

"Alright Bob thanks for that intro and we are down at the ROCK and i'll tell this place is ROCKIN' in anticipation of the hurt this team is about to put on the Patriots...back to you Jim"

So the stadium is known as the "The Rock" now? Was inevitable, but i like it...sounds good.

"Alright Bob thanks for that intro and we are down at the ROCK and i'll tell this place is ROCKIN' in anticipation of the hurt this team is about to put on the Patriots...back to you Jim"
That's why I made the joke about my high school. We call it the Rock. And It makes more sense for Rockledge then Hard Rock Stadium

Where did you see/hear this? Nice. I'll be there. Please share link or more info? Thanks bud. #FinsUp
I received a Dolphins email about it this morning.

TEAM SCRIMMAGE AT HARD ROCK STADIUM!
The team scrimmage at Hard Rock Stadium is coming back this year! Join us for this FREE team scrimmage, part of “Back to Football powered by South Florida Ford” training camp!
This is the first opportunity to see the team take the field at Hard Rock Stadium for the 2017 season. We look forward to getting back to work and improving upon the exciting 2016 season which ended with a playoff appearance.
The scrimmage and practice takes place
Saturday, August 5 at 11 a.m.
GET YOUR FREE TICKETS
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/do...f2ea0b75&elqaid=851&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=663

it's funny, I signed up for tickets and in an hr I was getting calls from the season ticket office

Back
Top Bottom