August 14...QB Starter Named | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

August 14...QB Starter Named

ScrepsMJ said:
It's after their 2nd preseason game, thats my prediction for when a starting QB will be named, your thoughts?

Hey, he stole my toilet game-face.

As long as we dont have a QB shuffle like the Feeley/Fiedler crap from last year....pick one guy and stick to it.

Kenny_Stang said:
I think Saban is going to hold back and not announce the starter until right before opening day. It would go along with his philosiphy to keep things close to the chest so as not to give the opposing team any information. Just my opinion.
:yeahthat:

I think he'll name one when hes sure about his decision. the amount of games wont matter. But not before 2 preseason games at LEAST.. would wouldnt be surprised if its actually after the fourth. Giving both QB 2 full games

SirDrums said:
I hope it before that. I think the starter needs as many reps with the 1st team as he can get.

I agree, Feeley is my pick and since he is new to this offense, will need more time than if Ferotte were to start. But Saban saying he'll need both guys at some point in the season is a bit worrisome.

Anyways, SirDrums, that's a hilarious sig. :D

Just my opinion--Gus will be the starter becuse he knows the linehan offense already and probably is a better QB. We may not know who the starter at qb is until game two of preseason, but Saban might have already decided.:confused:

I think Nick will name a starter as soon as he can,I believe he thinks it's in the best intrest to do so.If I had to guess when I would say after the 3rd preseason game.Btw we have 5 preseason games this year and I think that's a good thing,we need the work.

Back
Top Bottom