August 15th Training Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

August 15th Training Camp

Disgustipate

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Today there was hardly anyone there. The practice was seemingly rescheduled(It's listed as 4:15-6 on the website, but it was changed to 1pm and seemingly not announced).

They started off with the usual drills. Nothing important there.

Royals did look pretty impressive, actually. He was booming high 40-50 yards with good hang time. I was impressed. He also did a good job of throwing the ball. I was impressed, he was throwing clean, tight spirals 20-30 yards.

Stemke..Well, I assume he was practicing directional punts. If not, God help us all. He was standing in the middle of the practice field and at one point hit the fence seperating the field and the fans.

Derrius Thompson had two drops today. Both of them were on the numbers passes, which is kind of disconcerning.

Chambers had a good day today. He had one very nice catch for a touchdown in a line-less drill. He had another jumping catch too, and then a long catch.

Madison looked like the Madison of old. He was all up on Chambers on his touchdown, Chambers just made a huge play. He made a good play, slipping infront of I believe Obafemi and slapping the ball away.

Sedrick Irvin was a favorite target today, mostly in dumpoffs on the pass.

Deon Dyer is likely done as a Dolphin, IMO. He spent the whole camp with a trainer off by himself with the sleds and pulling a guy with a harness while everyone else was doing drills.

Seau did an excellent job of getting into the backfield. One play, Obafemi tried to pick him up and Seau flat out drilled him. 'Femi just about got knocked over. He was planted and eveything, too. On the middle drill, Seau also had what would be a nice hit on Ricky. He also at one point had to cover Charlie Rogers. He was a step or two behind him, but still did a good job. Nothing to be ashamed of, Charlie Rogers has afterburners.

Timbo was back in practice, and had a deflection on the 11 on 11 drills.

Jason Taylor pretty much schooled Wade Smith some more. 3-4 plays likely would have been sacks or hitting Jay as he throws.

Speaking of Jay, he looked crisp and clean. On the passing drills, he threw a perfect long ball. I think it travelled at least 45-50 in the air, right into Chambers hands. The next play he overthrew it a little, though.

Jamie Nails had a good day pulling. One play he got going with I believe Minor behind him, and only Sam Madison infront of him. If that happened in a game, whoever was in Madisons position probabaly would be eating through a straw now.

Ricky didnt do much today. In the middle drill, he was stopped up pretty good. He caught a pass or two in the flat. He didnt get alot of work, but had a nice outside of the tackles run for about 10 yards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, the more eyes on the TC, the better info we get as you guys may see diffferent things. but it looked like you and dude sat together.LOL.'

Atleast Fiedler ovethrew not under.:lol:

I would not be worried of our LT cannot handle Jason Taylor. Why? Because he is on our team muwahahaha. Strahan though could be a problem.

In other news, why in the hell did I think today was the 15th?

cause you got madden yesterday, and it came out the 12th, 13th, & 14th? laaaate.

Back
Top Bottom