August 7 2005 Dolphins training camp Day 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

August 7 2005 Dolphins training camp Day 11

Nice to read that Middleton was having an impact. If he can stay healthy, that could turn out to be a great addition.

"Saban justified his secrecy over who will start in Monday's game, including at quarterback, saying the players haven't been informed."

Huh??

HysterikiLL said:
"Saban justified his secrecy over who will start in Monday's game, including at quarterback, saying the players haven't been informed."

Huh??

I said this before....Saban is full of BS at times.

that's the perfect example also of my "control freak" theory about the guy. He wants to control everyone, not just the players but the media, and even the fans. Once he's here for a year or two we'll start to see his mannerisms and the BS will be more visible...

...don't get me wrong, I like the guy and he's a great hire, that I fully supported and still support, for getting us righted as a franchise...but he isn't perfect. :)

HysterikiLL said:

Huh??

Yeah, I thought A.J. was starting this week. It seems like Saban's quote wasn't directed towards the qb spot, just the team in general.

zephon said:
I said this before....Saban is full of BS at times.

that's the perfect example also of my "control freak" theory about the guy. He wants to control everyone, not just the players but the media, and even the fans. Once he's here for a year or two we'll start to see his mannerisms and the BS will be more visible...

...don't get me wrong, I like the guy and he's a great hire, that I fully supported and still support, for getting us righted as a franchise...but he isn't perfect. :)

I think Saban would fit in well on this board! Mikefan 22. ;)

hunter5nc1 said:
I think Saban would fit in well on this board! Mikefan 22. ;)

help me out a little here because it's late and I still haven't been to sleep (obviously if I'm still saying it's "late" rather than early :) )

but are you saying that I'm full of BS or that Mikefann22 is?

I'm not mad or anything, I just wanted to clarify it.

man I've got to go to bed soon...hey, maybe I can just sleep until the game comes on today since I'm off. :sleep:

zephon said:
help me out a little here because it's late and I still haven't been to sleep (obviously if I'm still saying it's "late" rather than early :) )

but are you saying that I'm full of BS or that Mikefann22 is?

I'm not mad or anything, I just wanted to clarify it.

man I've got to go to bed soon...hey, maybe I can just sleep until the game comes on today since I'm off. :sleep:

No I'm not saying anyone is full of ****! And I am mikefan22 this is my computer at work. My friend Hunter is signed on to it! :)

If Saban were on this board, we'd know...Every damn answer to every damn question would be six pages long and never really address the actual question.

HysterikiLL said:
If Saban were on this board, we'd know...Every damn answer to every damn question would be six pages long and never really address the actual question.

That is true! :tongue:

Mikefan22.

Back
Top Bottom