August PSC Round 1 Details | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

August PSC Round 1 Details

dolphinfan2k5

I don't want a large Farva
Reaction score
August_1-1.jpg

First of all, for those of you who didn't see, this month will be a little different because only 12 people signed up. The first round will be the usual 1v1 style, but the second round will be a group of 3, 1v1v1. The winners of those two 1v1v1's will go to the finals, and the second place vote getters, will go to the new 3rd place match!

Ok, now on to the round 1 details.

This round you will be making a signature that has to do with a sport/team/player, much like the sigs many of you normally make. Here's the catch: the sport/team/player can't be any of the major sports.

Specs:
  • Signature: 400x150 px or less
  • Must deal with a sport
  • That sport must NOT be any of the following: football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, golf, and no cars.
  • KB limit: under 150kb
  • Due on Friday, August 11th at 12:00 midnight EST
Don't know what sport to do? Here are some ideas:
Curling
Lacrosse
Figure Skating
Shuffle Board
Cross Country
Track
Swimming
Pool
Darts
etc

Good luck

what about wrestling...example Kurt Angle is a wrestler...even though WWE is not a sport he did win a gold metal...which he won in wrestling...so can i use angle?

Jt0323 said:
what about wrestling...example Kurt Angle is a wrestler...even though WWE is not a sport he did win a gold metal...which he won in wrestling...so can i use angle?
Go for it

Jt0323 said:
Lies, lies I tell you. Wrestling is an opera with action. haha just kidding, sorry I jsut felt like saying it, I have nothing against it.

:lol: I really wish you didn't throw out those examples.......as soon as I read the details the first thing that popped into my head, for whatever reason was DARTS!! I thought that would be insanely original....:lol: not so much anymore.

what about rugby league? aussie rules? neither are on the excluded list :chuckle:

burger13 said:
:lol: I really wish you didn't throw out those examples.......as soon as I read the details the first thing that popped into my head, for whatever reason was DARTS!! I thought that would be insanely original....:lol: not so much anymore.

Sorry :lol:

Back
Top Bottom