August PSC Sign Up | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

August PSC Sign Up

Samphin said:
Where the heck was the thread posted at? I was looking for it for seemingly ever!

It was titled July PSC ROUND 3 instead of Round 4 or Final round....confused me at first too.

burger13 said:
It was titled July PSC ROUND 3 instead of Round 4 or Final round....confused me at first too.

:rolleyes2 No wonder I can't find it. Well, I must say, my vote would have been wasted because DM totally slaughtered JT, so my vote wouldn't have mattered.

K here's what i think I'm gonna do... I'm gonna make the first round normal, so there will be six 1v1's. Then the next round, which would start on around the 16th or so, and it would be two 1v1v1's and then the third (and final) round would be a normal 1v1. Is everyone Ok with this? I think it will acommodate everyones schedual if that 2nd round ends on the 23rdish, jt will have time, and if we start now, burger should have time before the 5th to do round one.

dolphinfan2k5 said:
K here's what i think I'm gonna do... I'm gonna make the first round normal, so there will be six 1v1's. Then the next round, which would start on around the 16th or so, and it would be two 1v1v1's and then the third (and final) round would be a normal 1v1. Is everyone Ok with this? I think it will acommodate everyones schedual if that 2nd round ends on the 23rdish, jt will have time, and if we start now, burger should have time before the 5th to do round one.

Sounds good to me. :D

Back
Top Bottom