Austin Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin Jackson

Goonies

Active Roster
Reaction score
Please replace him with Solomon Kindley. I cannot continue to watch Jackson play football. It brings back memories of watching Dallas Thomas. How is this kid starting over Kindley? Kindley is not great by any means but I guarantee you he doesn’t get manhandled like Jackson does.

Holloween isn't until Saturday, but Jackson's play, this year, is downright frightful! LOL! ;-)

amused episode 15 GIF

He must kiss Flos *** or something, if he was Tua or Gaskin he would have sit the pine games ago
He has to play as failure to do makes him look unsalvageable........that doesn't suit Grier and Flores.

Play Robert Jones.

Admit this pick was a complete failure and move on. Stop pretending.
Play anyone over Jackson, put Wilkins at LG , I’m sure he’ll do better then anyone on our OL grp

Jackson is just awful. Very frustrating to think he was a first round pick. He’s not even close to being a good player—he can’t handle speed, he can’t handle bull, he certainly can’t handle speed to power. He is very much like Igbinoghene in that he has all the athletic and physical components to be a good player, but he’s so far away that if he ever gets there, it will be years down the road—and it’s far more likely he never does.

Yeah this current regime has to stop with the projects because they couldn’t develop a chicken embryo let alone a cohesive Line or NFL caliber player

he gave up another 4 pressures yesterday and leads the NFL in that department

When Jackson isn't letting pass rushers get past him he's busy committing costly penalties. He's not helping this team one bit. He's has been the weak link on the line all year. He needs PINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's what they make benches out of)

We can talk about this in other threads, but Jackson at 18 and Igbo at 30 were obvious reaches. This goes to Chris Grier never having been properly mentored or trained in how to build a roster.

Draft the best player, especially in the first couple of rounds! We have gotten so used to it, but in our program, we draft for position. It has been disastrous.

Grier doesn't know better because this is the nonsense he has seen and learned under.

This is a theme that I am going to come back to. Draft the best player. Don't be cute.

We go about it all wrong and I am afraid the entire FO needs cleansed to get a GM in here who gets it.

It’s messed up and Flores would never admit to it but you can’t help but think he’s still starting because he was a 1st round pick in the same draft as Noah.

We can’t have 2 out of 3 of our 1st rounders basically inactive/benched.

It’s terrible thinking by Flores because we all see the results of letting Jackson play.

Grier and Flores HAVE to go.

Back
Top Bottom