Authentic Jake Long Jersey... $22 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Authentic Jake Long Jersey... $22

I have no problem with the chinese authentic jerseys. yeah they are a great price for a decent jersey. ON the other hand I do have a problem with people claiming they have an authentic jersey when it is clearly a knock off. YOu need to know what your buying.

I have no problem with the chinese authentic jerseys. yeah they are a great price for a decent jersey. ON the other hand I do have a problem with people claiming they have an authentic jersey when it is clearly a knock off. YOu need to know what your buying.
1. A replica jersey is a jersey with the ironed on numbers. Those are generally what most people buy, because they are cheaper and they are nice jerseys at well.

2. An authentic jersey is an exact copy of what players actually wear, with numbers and letters stitched on, unlike the replicas...

3. Then you have your authentic game worn and/or your authentic signed.

What I ordered matches the description of #2.

This is ridiculous. I don't give a rats *** where it was made and who it was made by. For 22 bucks it's really not even worth arguing over. I have the jersey in my posession and I think it looks great. That's my opinion. If you want to nitpicking as to where it came from, go for it. For 50 less than ironed on jersey numbers, it's a fantastic deal. Clearly you don't think so, and that's fine. The whole point of this thread is to inform other fans of a site where they can order great jerseys for a good value.

and i totally agree with you. yes they are great deals. as i pointed out in previous post. My only point is that every one should know what they are buying. I'm not arguing at all. I'm trying to help every one. that is all. My bad if I came off wrong in anyway

This is ridiculous. I don't give a rats *** where it was made and who it was made by. For 22 bucks it's really not even worth arguing over. I have the jersey in my posession and I think it looks great. That's my opinion. If you want to nitpicking as to where it came from, go for it. For 50 less than ironed on jersey numbers, it's a fantastic deal. Clearly you don't think so, and that's fine. The whole point of this thread is to inform other fans of a site where they can order great jerseys for a good value.

Thanks for the heads-up. I have been thinking of starting a jersey collection with the hopes of getting some signatures at TC this year. Since I just want them for myself, a nice stitched jersey for $22 is fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom