Authentic Jake Long Jersey... $22 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Authentic Jake Long Jersey... $22

http://www.mlbjerseys.us/reebok-NFL...-Dolphins-77-Long-White-Football-Jerseys.html

clear.gif

NFL Player Replica Jersey was engineered and constructed to duplicate the individual team and skill position utilizing similar fabrics and applications from the Pro Cut version. Screenprinted front, back and TV player numbers, player name on a sewn down name plate and team name or logo on front chest or sleeves, where applicable. Flat knit construction collar with NFL Equipment patch sewn down on bottom of front collar or fabric insert. RBK vector sewn on each sleeve with team stripes, if applicable, duplicated either as a set-in stripe, screenprint stripe or as a knit in jacquard. Reebok NFL Equipment jock tag with alpha sizing applied to lower left bottom. 100% nylon diamond back mesh body and 100% nylon dazzle sleeves and yoke for team color. 100% polyester diamond back mesh body and 100% polyester dazzle sleeves and yoke for white. 100% polyester flat knit rib collar and 100% polyester engineered stripe knit insert for select teams. Imported.

i would just watch out ordering from that place, a few reviews said the jerseys look ok but they sent someone the wrong jersey and wouldnt exchange it and other people havent received their items and so on. Personally i wouldnt mess with that site. They come from China.

http://www.mlbjerseys.us/reebok-NFL...-Dolphins-77-Long-White-Football-Jerseys.html

clear.gif

NFL Player Replica Jersey was engineered and constructed to duplicate the individual team and skill position utilizing similar fabrics and applications from the Pro Cut version. Screenprinted front, back and TV player numbers, player name on a sewn down name plate and team name or logo on front chest or sleeves, where applicable. Flat knit construction collar with NFL Equipment patch sewn down on bottom of front collar or fabric insert. RBK vector sewn on each sleeve with team stripes, if applicable, duplicated either as a set-in stripe, screenprint stripe or as a knit in jacquard. Reebok NFL Equipment jock tag with alpha sizing applied to lower left bottom. 100% nylon diamond back mesh body and 100% nylon dazzle sleeves and yoke for team color. 100% polyester diamond back mesh body and 100% polyester dazzle sleeves and yoke for white. 100% polyester flat knit rib collar and 100% polyester engineered stripe knit insert for select teams. Imported.

i would just watch out ordering from that place, a few reviews said the jerseys look ok but they sent someone the wrong jersey and wouldnt exchange it and other people havent received their items and so on. Personally i wouldnt mess with that site. They come from China.
Well. It worked for me. Everyone else who has used it before has had no problems with it. Maybe me and the people I know are just lucky. :lol:

im not sure i can believe you at this point. no receipt...no certificate of authenticity...no nothing

pics or GTFO

god now we got a jake long conspiracy to go along with wake and visine.

Flash forward to 2/9/2011 profootballfinsfan.com:

"Rickyfan34 quarantined to dry wall storage facility; being treated for lead poisoning"

It ain't authentic because it's a replica jersey with stitched letters. But I
can definately see y they sell for 280 in season and 22 bucks months later. Either way it's cool if that's the kinda thing u do. So will u tell people it's
only 22 bucks or make up some receipt scan that shows it for 280.

It ain't authentic because it's a replica jersey with stitched letters. But I
can definately see y they sell for 280 in season and 22 bucks months later. Either way it's cool if that's the kinda thing u do. So will u tell people it's
only 22 bucks or make up some receipt scan that shows it for 280.
What are you talking about? You are the same dude who got all pissy about a Cam Wake jersey, and now you're at it again about my Jake Long jersey? Clearly you have some kind of issue with jersies because frankly, this is ridiculous. It's a really nice jersey for a cheap price... that's all that really matters.

Back
Top Bottom