childoftheko4n

Scout Team
Reaction score
i have an offer for $110 for the following,
mcmichael signed mini helmet
jason taylor signed mini helmet
and
one of the the "1"s from dauntes vikings jersey signed

all three are with certificates of authenticity so they are guranteed.
i see it as a pretty damn good deal, what do you guys think, was just making sure it wasnt me.
thanks
scott

Certificate of Authenticty means nothing. Anyone can print their own on a computer. My advice to anyone buying autographs is buy from any one of a few reputable dealers:

Mounted Memories
Upper Deck Authenticated
Tri-Star

These are a couple of the best. Also look for anything that has been PSA/DNA certified. This has been authenticated. If you choose to still buy from someone, ask plenty of questions about how they got the autograph, will they guarantee it if you have it authenticated by PSA/DNA, check their feedback etc. The value is always whatever it means to you.

In th end I would stick with the above mentioned sources and sleep well knowing you have the real deal.

PS
You can also look for authentication from some stars, Willie Mays, Marino, Walter Payton to name a few have holograms attached to their stuff when they sign it.

cool. thanks.
ya, ive asked him plenty of questions such as the guarantee. he said he does back it up with refunds , life time guarantee on it. then with the coa and photo proof of him with every person (which i agree, can mean nothing).

where would i beable to have the psa/dna test done on it so i can be certain.

thanks again
scott

Back
Top Bottom