Autographs from practice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Autographs from practice

Dude

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I almost forgot:

For the guy with the missing link hair that I promised I'd get an autograph for... I delivered. No starters, but you got 2 so be happy. :drinkers:

I got you David Bowens & Sage on one of the 'official' rosters they hand out at camp. Not exactly framing material, but a bargain for the price...

Send me a personal message with an address I'll send it to ya. And don't worry about the $.37 postage, I'm just cool like that!

BTW: Sorry I didn't get any 1st tier players, but it was a long practice and I couldn't ignore my cell phone anymore and had to do some work.

:goof:

Man that is great news. Thanks alot. I PMed you with my address already. Thank you ssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got Sage Rosenfels,Travis Minor,Tim Bowens,Jamie Nails,Mark Royals,and Ricky Williams at Fan-Fest.

No prob. It's on the way.

Enjoy!

Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan
Dude. I think I love you

Uhhhh, a simple Thanks is cool.

I hope I don't live to regret this...

Originally posted by Dude

Uhhhh, a simple Thanks is cool.

I hope I don't live to regret this...

Dude, you don't have a pet rabbitt do you? Better hide it
before it winds up on your stove.:lol:

dude, heres my sad story. i am a poor canadian who might never get to a game as long as he is on gods green earth. while his/her earth is more white than green around here. now i, a guy u have never heard of, will as you to try to get me one too. if u would, i will give u my first born son. sorry for being a dork to ask u this, so u need not respond if u wish not to.

I'll see what I can do. Not sure if I'm going tomorrow or not. Weather forecast doesn't look so good. Work forecast looks worse.....

Back
Top Bottom