Autographs from practice | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Autographs from practice

Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan
I am just messing with you but thanks again.

Of course... Let me know when it gets there.
Enjoy!

Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey
dude, heres my sad story. i am a poor canadian who might never get to a game as long as he is on gods green earth. while his/her earth is more white than green around here. now i, a guy u have never heard of, will as you to try to get me one too. if u would, i will give u my first born son. sorry for being a dork to ask u this, so u need not respond if u wish not to.

Stand up and cheer!

You got Shawn Wooden.

PM w/ an address and it's on the way!

u are kidding me bro?? i love wooden!!!!! after the last seattle playoff win i called davie to ask for wooden, but they wouldn't give him to me. i felt with out him we would of lost that game. (i think that game might of been marino's last playoff win, i think but i could be wrong. second last at least) when we lost him to the bears i almost cried. when he came back i was a happy man again. when we cut him i wanted cut myself. when we resigned him i....... well this rant istn't going anywhere.

man, thanks bro, u are a god amoung men. and like a wise man once said before me. dude, i think i love you!!

Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey
and like a wise man once said before me. dude, i think i love you!!

Not again...

Listen guys, I'm flattered, but are any of the LADIES interested in throwing a little lovin' Dude's way for some autographs? That I could get into!

:ladysman:

Originally posted by Dude

Not again...

Listen guys, I'm flattered, but are any of the LADIES interested in throwing a little lovin' Dude's way for some autographs? That I could get into!

:ladysman:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats BH and thanks again Dude

Dolphin_Fan, your last post just made me happy my last name doesn't start with a 'S'.

Just wanted to let you know Dude that I got my autos today. Thank man.

Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan
Just wanted to let you know Dude that I got my autos today. Thank man.

It was my pleasure!

Truth is I've never asked for an autograph for myself. But it's cool chatting with the players for a min or two getting them.

If I ever get stuck in VA I'll look ya up.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom