Available: Marino HOF Tix | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Available: Marino HOF Tix

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Okay, I have three sets of two tickets for the HOF enshrinement ceremony that I am going to sell on EBay. I bought them for family who have now backed out.I would rather offer them to my Finehaven friends first. After all we are the greates Dolphin fans on earth. The price is $50 each, which is what I can easily get for them on EBay.

If you are interested please PM me. Here are the rules:

-First PM gets first option. I have to have payment within ten days. After that I go to the next person in line.

-I will not receive the tickets until July when they are mailed by the HOF. That is true for everyone who bought.

-What I have not sold will go on EBay on March 15th.

-Don't ask me about locations because they are 3 sets of 2 tickets, all over. for the most part they are spread around. Not pulling anything here I just do not understand the seating chart well enough to know which are the best seats. I purchased ten total and I am keeping the 4 best locations for me and my wife and kids. So until I determine that, It is hard to tell what is what. If anyone knows the configuration and wants to educate me, I can make a quicker decision on my tickets, and then would be glad to give locations.

Also, if anyone is willing to pay an extra $25 I have one hotel room reservation ($69 per night) at the Holiday Inn in New Philadelphia/Dover. it is about 20 miles South of Canton. So about a 20 minute car ride. The room has two double beds. I will transfer it into your name. After that you are responsible for calling and guaranteeing the room with your credit card. It is under my name and I do not want to be stiffed for the room.

PM me with any questions or if you are interested.

"Oh Danny Boy...the Hall...the Hall is calling"

and I will be there.

Yes, I need 2 tixs for the HOF induction but I have no idea how to PM, so if you could, please email me with the info on the tixs and the hotel. I NEED TIXS BAD!!!

thank you

steve rivera
stephenrivera@gmail.com

click his name...in the drop down menu there is an option to "send a private message to ...."

pm = private message

works just like email

Back
Top Bottom