Available Ob's next season ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Available Ob's next season ?

I think that young buc out of Pitt looks pretty good. Marino I think his name is....wait I am about 20 years too late nevermind

Palmer is someone I've wanted for awhile now. If we don't draft QB high next year I'll lose it. The word is Eli Manning is coming out so he'll only add to teh QB's who could slide to us that otherwise would have been drafted before us.

Palmer, Grossman(whom I don't like), Rivers, Kingsbury,Ragone, Simms, and a few others for later in draft like Jason Thomas, the aforementioned Brad Banks, Dorsey(just say no!), Kyle Boller, and Jason Gesser.

The year of the QB better bring one our way to groom or I'll throw up.

You are on crack if you think we will sign a QB to start. After we saw last week how much Jay means to this team, guys are still bitching about him and wanting a change? Screw Warner, screw Testaverde, screw em all. We gave jay a big contract for a reason, not to have him for a year and then sign a QB who got beat out by Chad Pennington and is older than my dad.

We don't need a QB...

... well we could use a good #3 QB, because Sage is going to take over Ray's place by next year and we already have our starter in Fiedler.

Oliver...

Originally posted by LAfinfan
If Bulger continues to do well with the Rams, will they continue with his big contract and not address the other team needs due to the cap ? Will they pull a Bledsoe ? and Kurt Werner be available ?
NYJ : Looks like Chad Pennington is more than they had hoped for in a third stringer. Vinny could be available, cap savings , an expensive back up ? Could they be an interest to the Fins, they can pick one of these guys at a reasonable price. Some coaches don't believe that Jay is our solution in the long term. Any thoughts ?

vinny?
***runs into oncoming traffic, arms flailing, screaming obcenities***:hitself: :hitself: :hitself:

ps- somebody get on the batphone and ring up don strock

Back
Top Bottom