Avatar Request: DONE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HULKFish

Obsessed
Reaction score

If you are taking custom requests here is what I have in mind.

I would like a custom avatar. I would like the background to be a map of the state of Ohio in Dolphin orange. In the foreground, overlaying it, I would like a Dolphin, either the finheaven one or the regulation team one, with a clerical collar on him (I'm a Lutheran pastor in "real" life). Across the bottom I would like my user name, Ohiophinphan.

I will pay top dollar for the right piece and I am patient about delivery.

Thank you in advance.

OK Ohiophinphan, here is what I came up with... I tried the typical collar too and this version looked better, see what you think and post a comment here.

Thanks

clear.gif

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if it could be loaded onto my page, I am technically inept. I will check your sticky for price and send it to you immediately!

Thank you very much!

Great, glad you like it!

Right mouse click on the image and select Save Picture As. Save the image to wherever you would like it, most people would put it in My Documents/My Pictures. On the User Control Panel there is an option to load a custom image at the bottom. click the button and select the image that you saved then click the Save Settings button.

Great, glad you like it!

Right mouse click on the image and select Save Picture As. Save the image to wherever you would like it, most people would put it in My Documents/My Pictures. On the User Control Panel there is an option to load a custom image at the bottom. click the button and select the image that you saved then click the Save Settings button.

Hey it worked and I think it looks wonderful.

I trust you received my payment/gift to you for your efforts. You only had a price for a stock avatar so I added some, if it isn't enough please let me know!

Thank you again.

p. s. I have also edited my signature to "advertise" your work in producing my avatar. I hope it gets you more of the business you so richly deserve. You are welcome to PM me as you wish but you don't need to PM me an answer, I am checking this thread and will get any answer any posts you might add to this thread.

Cool, thanks! Yes, the amount was sufficient and once again glad you like it!

Back
Top Bottom