Avatar? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCDolphan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I know some changes are being made to site, or I am simply a computer moron, but I can't fet an avatar to be same size as it was. It comes up very small. i made mistake of accidently changing it and now it comes up tiny. Is this temporary? Help a brotha out! Thanks in advance

Does anyone else have dreams of the draft already? Only place I can safely admit that without my girl leaving me!:D

NCDolphan said:
I know some changes are being made to site, or I am simply a computer moron, but I can't fet an avatar to be same size as it was. It comes up very small. i made mistake of accidently changing it and now it comes up tiny. Is this temporary? Help a brotha out! Thanks in advance

Does anyone else have dreams of the draft already? Only place I can safely admit that without my girl leaving me!:D
It shouldn't be happening like that. Do you have an internet link to the photo you are using?

NCDolphan said:
Well, The image I want I saved to desktop from Google.
Is this the photo at the right size?

profilepic498717ip-1.gif

If so, "right click" on the link below and select "Copy Shortcut". It may also say "Copy Link"

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4733/profilepic498717ip.gif

Next, go into your User CP where you change your avatar at. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. In the section that says "Enter Avatar URL:" paste that link. To paste the link in, right click on your mouse and select "Paste". Make sure you delete http://www. in the box first before you paste the link. Then choose "Save Changes".

If you follow this, it should work.

One last thing, if the photo I posted above isn't the right size, tell me what you searched in google to get it.

Weird, it says wrong file extensions. I haven't had problem before, maybe my computer is acting up. Appreciate your help and I guess i will try later.

P.S. Kick @$$ Highlight tape! Great job

NCDolphan said:
Weird, it says wrong file extensions. I haven't had problem before, maybe my computer is acting up. Appreciate your help and I guess i will try later.

P.S. Kick @$$ Highlight tape! Great job
hmm, that is odd. The photo you saved to your desktop, was it the right size you wanted?

PS: Thanks for the highlight compliment. :)

I just uploaded the pic Nublar had. Don't know why it didn't work for you.

Thanks a lot! appreciate help. Talk at ya'll later! Gotta watch the end of the Cuse' game

Back
Top Bottom