Avatars Added | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Alright... for all the Simpson lovers out there... a total of 383 Simpson avatars have been added.

I happened to stumble across a huge collection made for avatars... so... I uploaded them and voila...

Hope you like them... I do :D

AJ, you have struck a nerve with perhaps the greatest Simpsons fan of all time. If there is one thing I love more than the Miami Dolphins, it's Springfield.

"Well, it sure didn't ride up here on no zebra."

Uh-oh, I see 90% of finheaven now having a Simpsons avatar. This will soon become Simps-Finheaven and co. :lol:

First go to the User CP link at the top of the screen. Then, go to Edit Options and scroll down to the Change Avatar button. Now, you'll see a drop down menu next to "Category"... select The Simpsons. Now, choose the one you want, keep in mind that there are ten pages, so check them all out. Once you find the one you like, click on the button next to the pic and then scroll down to "Submit Modifications."

That should be the best directions you'll ever get... lol... but if you need any help, just let me know :D

Anyone remember the episode where Homer became the owner of the Broncos? lol , they won the superbowl like 2 years later.

Back
Top Bottom