Aveon Cason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aveon Cason

VA Phin Fan

Starter
Reaction score
Should we look to pickup this guy. I remember he had a couple of ok games with the 'Boys and he seems to be a decent return guy?

We already got a bad @$$ little return man in Fred "the hustle" Russell. No need for Caeson....

Russell is gonna turn some heads this year

bdmagnum said:
I get it.:roflmao:
I dont. Wanna fill me in?:confused:

But anyways, definatley dont want him. No need trading for more unproven backs. He hasnt shown any thing to make me thing hes betetr then Minor and co.

FinFan24 said:

But anyways, definatley dont want him. No need trading for more unproven backs. He hasnt shown any thing to make me thing hes betetr then Minor and co.

aveon, evian

FinFan24 said:

Waterboy, I think.

But anyways, definatley dont want him. No need trading for more unproven backs. He hasnt shown any thing to make me thing hes betetr then Minor and co.[/QUOTE]

He was released, so we wouldn't give up anything for him.....

Not that we wanted him, but Arizona claimed Cason yesterday.

My apologies if this has already been posted. I don't have the time to read every thread, but I didn't see any other thread titles mentioning Cason...

Need one more post here so I can add the URL...

Well, I have 10 posts, but for some reason I still can't add the URL. You should be able to find it if you're interested, though.

NeilMags said:
Not that we wanted him, but Arizona claimed Cason yesterday.

My apologies if this has already been posted. I don't have the time to read every thread, but I didn't see any other thread titles mentioning Cason...
LOL, Smith, Hambrick, Cason:roflmao: :roflmao:

I guess what sucks for the Cowboys is great for the cards!

VA Phin Fan said:
Should we look to pickup this guy. I remember he had a couple of ok games with the 'Boys and he seems to be a decent return guy?

Why does every insignificant NOBODY get reported on here as available?????

Halifax said:
LOL, Smith, Hambrick, Cason:roflmao: :roflmao:

I guess what sucks for the Cowboys is great for the cards!

LOL, that's exactly what I was thinking when I saw that.

Back
Top Bottom