Average players at key positions = 8-8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Average players at key positions = 8-8

Elle Clouds

Active Roster
Reaction score
This is the truest statement. Alot of the players we currently have on this team are just average players. Not bad enough to get trounced, but not good enough to make others around them better. Coaching staff included. When there is something on the line, this team always shrinks.

Above Average:

Wake
Grimes
Landry
Wallace
Juwan James
Vernon
Pouncey

Average:

Tannehill
Odrick
Hartline
Miller
Clay

Below Average Notables:

Jimmy Wilson x5
Wheeler x5
Dallas Thomas
Daniel Thomas
Satele
Philbin
Will Davis
Jamar Taylor
anyone else not mentioned above

I get the feeling that threads like these are allowed to be posted because the admins know it drives clicks, and that gives the site ad revenue.

I get the feeling that threads like these are allowed to be posted because the admins know it drives clicks, and that gives the site ad revenue.

refute the post... I don't think you can using a realistic approach and logic... just try ...

refute the post... I don't think you can using a realistic approach and logic... just try ...

Tannehill is a good QB on a team with slightly above average players who cannot play up to their potential because of ****ty coaching.

Wallace is not above aaverage, he just gets payed like he is

You can do that for every team. It's the coaching that's holding this team back.

Tannehill is a good QB on a team with slightly above average players who cannot play up to their potential because of ****ty coaching.

Tannehill is average... see list above...

3 years:
7-9
8-8
7-7 *

* pending more losses and/or players quitting on season

Wallace is not above aaverage, he just gets payed like he is

Wallace is above average because of his elite speed. This helps get him more points because I don't like his hands.

Wake isn't above average either.

He's more average then anything else.

Wake is probably one our better players... he does disappear at times, but he gives us big plays

Pouncey at guard stinks
Before today..Pouncey has allowed three sacks,the most quarterback hurries per snap of any guard in the NFL
and ranks 73rd of 80 guards,perPPF

Wallace is above average because of his elite speed. This helps get him more points because I don't like his hands.

Wake is probably one our better players... he does disappear at times, but he gives us big plays

This is the root of all Tannehill hate, the foolishly misguided belief that Wallace is a good receiver. News flash...he is far and away the most overrated player on the team. Poor route running, gives up on plays, bad hands, and making far too much money. This is why the Steelers let him leave, and what their fans warned us about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Stop reading when i seen Tannehill in the averge. He has no coach, no OC, and no weapons... but makes plays and win us games. HE IS Clear Best Player On THIS team

Back
Top Bottom