AVG Appreciation | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AVG Appreciation

AVG seems to be the one guy thriving under Fangio. At the same time, just about everyone else is not. šŸ¤”

Then last week he mentioned he didn't watch any of the tape from our three games against Buffalo last year...I was like, "umm...really?"

Is he milking the job for that fat payday?
where did he say he didnt watch film of us against the bills last year?

It was in his press conf last Wed I think. I heard him say it as well.
ā€œ yeah we didnt look at the three games last year against the bills, didnt feel it had a lot if relevance to usā€

hmmm, i dont know what to think at this point..

ā€œ yeah we didnt look at the three games last year against the bills, didnt feel it had a lot if relevance to usā€

hmmm, i dont know what to think at this point..
I really hope he only meant leading up into this week. Cuz yah, weā€™re running a different system, I could see that being a waste of limited time on game week.

But if he didnā€™t look at it during the off season to see where we found successā€¦yikes.

I really hope he only meant leading up into this week. Cuz yah, weā€™re running a different system, I could see that being a waste of limited time on game week.

But if he didnā€™t look at it during the off season to see where we found successā€¦yikes.
or get to know his players.?

this is football, what else does he have to do once he gets the job?

Im gonna make gink a mike?

ughh i don't know man, I didn't know anything about the guy, I never studied his defense, I just thought ok, his rep is cool, but I wanted to evolve our D because we were very good at some things, so I at least thought he would take what were good at and evolve some sort of hybrid.

but thats def not the case ya know.

Avg has played on the other side. I'm pretty sure of it. I think it's more how do u not play the 20m lb and that's almost more a pr question. Its hard to imagine not playing the guy you're paying that much.

And itā€™s sad because of Chubb brutally bad contract we wonā€™t be able to keep Ginkle
Maybe we can cancel Chubbs contract for being a shitty overpaid player.. who knows maybe he's a game changer against New York, like he was against New England

Back
Top Bottom