Avrage Players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Avrage Players

TimeGap

Starter
Reaction score
We need to get rid off these avrage players and find some superstars. Let's start with Chambers and Mcmichale.

Even balls McMike catches are bobbled and luckily caught.

Welker = Best Offensive player we have.

stupid idiot said:
i dont think there average i think there better but need to have a fire lit under thier buts to motivate them they just seem to be going through the motions
I have to admit...you are probably right...this whole Offensive team goes through the motion for the 1st 3 quarter, while the D seems to do it in the 3rd...of every game...

TimeGap said:
We need to get rid off these avrage players and find some superstars. Let's start with Chambers and Mcmichale.

Chambers and McMichael aren't average, because they are one of the most talented and gifted players in the league. They are what you call big time underachievers. Whereas, a key player for Miami that has played well, Wes Welker does not have the talent or speed, and athleticism of Chambers and McMicael but he goes out and plays to his best, thus an overachiever. Right now, I'd rather have overachievers than underachievers on this team, this team has talent, but unfortunately the players are not consistent or playing to their potential or ability like they should.

cltchperf said:
Chambers and McMichael aren't average, because they are one of the most talented and gifted players in the league. They are what you call big time underachievers. Whereas, a key player for Miami that has played well, Wes Welker does not have the talent or speed, and athleticism of Chambers and McMicael but he goes out and plays to his best, thus an overachiever. Right now, I'd rather have overachievers than underachievers on this team, this team has talent, but unfortunately the players are not consistent or playing to their potential or ability like they should.
chambers does'nt have the demeanor and stregth to be a number one and as far as randy,well i have lost respect for him,not because he drops passes,but because he does'nt train like a world class athelete,makes millions but that man has let his body go,he's soft with no muscle and its showing on the field,,,lethargic and clumsy.

I hope i have to regret this ,but im starting to think thier overrated.!.

Back
Top Bottom