Aw, son of a . . . , Pittsburgh to Wear White | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aw, son of a . . . , Pittsburgh to Wear White

Flying Pencil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/9185894

"Nice one, Cow-wah."

We have one more week of Seattle's monochromatic monstrosity (with neon puke green piping to boot :up: ). Somewhere, Paul Lukas is bashing his head against a wall.

Maybe Cowher wanted to extend the Super Bowl Aesthetic Advantage (team with demonstrably worse uniform almost always loses). It took Bill Callahan's stupidity and John Elway's karma to overcome it in 2002 and 1997, respectively. If Seattle is forced into one of the worst unis in league history (thus far :cry: ), no amount of cosmic power can overcome the deficit.

:tongue: when will the threads about NFL fashion and color coordination end?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO CARES!!!!?????????? :goof:

PressCoverage said:

As soon as all NFL teams repudiate drop-shadows and paneling and revert to their late-80s designs. The Pats and Bucs can keep their current threads, the Chargers must skip back to their powder blues, and the Phins to the early-80s number style. I don't know how to deal with the Ravens, Jags, Texans, or Panthers yet.

And I certainly hope the World Health OOOOOOOOOOOrganization cares. That would mean that they read my 35, 000 page manifesto.:horsey:

De Territo Presencia Malae Induviae in Humanus Sanitas

That's probably wrong, but who at the WHO would know anything about Latin? I mean, where would that come in? Am I right; am I right?
:foundout:

I like the Steelers black much more but don't really care. I hate the Seahawks unis altogether

Flying Pencil said:
As soon as all NFL teams repudiate drop-shadows and paneling and revert to their late-80s designs. The Pats and Bucs can keep their current threads, the Chargers must skip back to their powder blues, and the Phins to the early-80s number style. I don't know how to deal with the Ravens, Jags, Texans, or Panthers yet.

And I certainly hope the World Health OOOOOOOOOOOrganization cares. That would mean that they read my 35, 000 page manifesto.:horsey:

That's probably wrong, but who at the WHO would know anything about Latin? I mean, where would that come in? Am I right; am I right?
:shakeno: are you serious?

The uniforms have ZERO affect on who wins the games....I could care less if the Steelers wore pink...I am planning to watch the game not the uniforms.

PressCoverage said:

BEST POST EVER!

Everyone has a different opinion anyway.
For every fan that hates a uni you have a fan that loves em.

For instance, I like the Seahawks uni's.
I'm not going to start an entire thread on though.

Seattle's white jerseys with that blue/gray doesn't look too bad. Now the all blue/gray is just hideous.

Flying Pencil said:

"Nice one, Cow-wah."

We have one more week of Seattle's monochromatic monstrosity (with neon puke green piping to boot :up: ). Somewhere, Paul Lukas is bashing his head against a wall.

Maybe Cowher wanted to extend the Super Bowl Aesthetic Advantage (team with demonstrably worse uniform almost always loses). It took Bill Callahan's stupidity and John Elway's karma to overcome it in 2002 and 1997, respectively. If Seattle is forced into one of the worst unis in league history (thus far :cry: ), no amount of cosmic power can overcome the deficit.

You know I for one actually have an appreciation for ugly unis, like the Buccaneers throwbacks, I think they're hilarious and should be worn once a year by them just for memories.

Flying Pencil said:

"Nice one, Cow-wah."

mod edit: comments like that can get you a vacation.please read the ToS before posting something like that agian.-MW

Personal Attacks
There will be no personal attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster’s comments, please email an administrator or moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manor as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email/PM the member. DO NOT take out personal arguments in a thread.

Personal attacks can be categorized as (but not limited to): Racist, Bigoted, Derogatory, Sexist, Hateful or Threatening.

Language
Comments considered to be derogatory, disgusting, hateful or offensive are not permitted. There will be no swearing of any kind. Circumventing the profanity filter is also not permitted. Basically, use your head.

Annoyance
Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere.

I agree with the original post.. The Monochrome Look should be BANNED from the NFL..

There is no contrast and does not give the eye rest.. It goes against every principle of graphic design.

That's odd that Pitt would choose to wear white but i guess since they have been winning these playoff games in white it's a good luck thing.

Flying Pencil said:

:sidelol:

I, for one, would like to nominate Flying Pencil for the Internet Emmy's (TM) "Best Comedic Performance on a Message Board, Blog or Forum"

SkapePhin said:
I agree with the original post.. The Monochrome Look should be BANNED from the NFL..

There is no contrast and does not give the eye rest.. It goes against every principle of graphic design.

Off topic. Skape, your avatar is brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom