Award For VAARK | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Award For VAARK

xstek

Rookie
Reaction score
Didn't these boards have an award system at one time? There really should be some way of showing appreciation for the time and effort VAARK, WV, Goon and others put into their posts, other than a post that says thanks. Anyway thanks for all of the creative stuff posters do, and VAARK, love that newstradamus, great stuff.

XSTEK

I wouldn't be opposed to this. maybe we can run a contest or something. :)

Didn't these boards have an award system at one time? There really should be some way of showing appreciation for the time and effort VAARK, WV, Goon and others put into their posts, other than a post that says thanks. Anyway thanks for all of the creative stuff posters do, and VAARK, love that newstradamus, great stuff.

XSTEK

Newstradamus is ****ing awesome. My favorite of it everyweek is to read the headline of whatever Vaark gets into on a given week. Hillarious.

XSTEK

Appreciate the thought XS, but no rewards are necessary. A couple of thanks gratuitiously thrown along the way are sufficient. If you didn't already figure it out, I'm my own best audience (and sometimes my only one) and chop these graphics (not particularly well) mostly for my own amusement since I stare at charts all day waiting to jump in when certain squiggly lines signal me to...which sometimes is akin to watching paint dry.

But really, mucho TYs for the shout out. YOu'll definitely get my vote for "Most Astute FH Poster Of The Month Award." :up:

As far as Newstradamus, one guy told me I jinxed us after the NE loss, but of course ignored that I had previously gotten it right more frequently than not). Anyway, right or wrong, he put that notion in my head and since we've been winning, I don't want to tempt Karma and jeopardize that. But if the mood strikes, there still might be one or two Newtradamuses yet to go to press. :lol:

Vaark, if no award how about an XS blessing.

May your fills never be partial, may your stops never get hit, may you never have slippage, may you always be on the right side, may you never blow up, and may you always be GREEN.

XSTEK

Vaark, if no award how about an XS blessing.

May your fills never be partial, may your stops never get hit, may you never have slippage, may you always be on the right side, may you never blow up, and may you always be GREEN.

XSTEK

TY, that's an outstanding "blessing" I gladly accept :up:... (even better than "gazundheit").. Heck, there are some days, I'd even settle for half of those conditions, LOL.

You don't post on the stockfetcher forum, do you? since this is pretty similar to one by one of the guys on there.

2q0u9s6-1.jpg

As you can see, my Fin addiction extends into my work. Don't get around stockfetcher much, however I can occasionally be found on elitetrader.com under the AKA TradeViper

Attachments

• 082308 128 pips to jed.GIF
    082308 128 pips to jed.GIF
    45.6 KB · Views: 4
Appreciate the thought XS, but no rewards are necessary. A couple of thanks gratuitiously thrown along the way are sufficient. If you didn't already figure it out, I'm my own best audience (and sometimes my only one) and chop these graphics (not particularly well) mostly for my own amusement since I stare at charts all day waiting to jump in when certain squiggly lines signal me to...which sometimes is akin to watching paint dry.

But really, mucho TYs for the shout out. YOu'll definitely get my vote for "Most Astute FH Poster Of The Month Award." :up:

As far as Newstradamus, one guy told me I jinxed us after the NE loss, but of course ignored that I had previously gotten it right more frequently than not). Anyway, right or wrong, he put that notion in my head and since we've been winning, I don't want to tempt Karma and jeopardize that. But if the mood strikes, there still might be one or two Newtradamuses yet to go to press. :lol:

Lots of folks on here love you man, take it all in. It must be sweet to be adored :up:

Back
Top Bottom