Away Games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Away Games

SuperBankz

17-0 perfectville Pop. 1
Reaction score
i was thinking about starting this thread to see who is going to be going to any away games this year. Maybe we can all meet up if we are going to any of the same ones. This year i have tickets in section 112 row 1 ( right behind the phins bench!) for the colts game and im looking to either go to Jets, Patriots, or Bills... Anyone have any planned yet this year?

I'm really thinking about going to the Fins-Bills game. Hope the weathers good!

I was going to the New Orleans game, but that is probably out of the question now that it is a MNF game. My bro in law is a Saints season ticket holder.

200 section for Colts and Dolphins game. Man I can't wait. They have a great stadium up here

Well if you're going to the bills game keep in touch man. I've been to the last 12. They talk a big game but they are just arrogant, sad people lol

Going to the Browns game , maybe the hof game I don't know yet. Starters only play one series not really worth the ticket price.

If I go to one, it will probably be Jets game. Live in western CT so it makes sense since it's the closest. Plus a buddy of mine is a die hard Jets fan.

I'm going to the STILLERS game in December, hoping it means something down the stretch of the season!

i was thinking about starting this thread to see who is going to be going to any away games this year. Maybe we can all meet up if we are going to any of the same ones. This year i have tickets in section 112 row 1 ( right behind the phins bench!) for the colts game and im looking to either go to Jets, Patriots, or Bills... Anyone have any planned yet this year?

If you are thinking of going to the jests, I'd suggest going with DolfansNYC. Always a great time. http://www.dolfansnyc.com/

I'm aiming for that game and New Orleans.

Season Opener vs the Browns, Monday Nighter vs the Bucs..and Buffalo if it means anything

Back
Top Bottom