Away Games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Away Games

I'm going to the Browns game as its the closest one to me and possibly the Steelers game. Still deciding where I want to sit.

I live in Canada, been to away games in Buffalo and New England, no more away games for me, not fun having a snow ball fight with 70,000 drunk home fans. I now travel to Miami every November to take in a couple home games!!!!!!!

Ill be in cleveland week 1 against the brownies. Watching us spank that ass and dealing with dumb wasted browns fans lol

Moving to Tallahassee this fall, so I hope to get to New Orleans and the Bucs.

Going to the game in Tampa on Monday night

Season Opener vs the Browns, Monday Nighter vs the Bucs..and Buffalo if it means anything

Monday night against the bucs wouldn't Miss it for anything

Moving to Tallahassee this fall, so I hope to get to New Orleans and the Bucs.

I'll be going to the bucs Monday nighter as well! might see some of you there! lol I have an endzone seat. row c!

Save your $$$ for the Browns game. HoF tix are insanely expensive for a glorifed practice. If you decide to go to Canton, do not buy your tix ahead of time. Get them on site, maybe even after the game has started. The CLE will be rockin' for the opener. PM if you're coming in from out of town. Contrary to popular beleif, there are scores of things to do in the CLE, espically in late summer.

Back
Top Bottom