Awesome, Awesome! ! ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Awesome, Awesome! ! !

Gam(e)-is-on

Scout Team
Reaction score
Dear Fellow Phinfans.

I'm new on this site. I discovered the site by random search for Dolphins news in these game-droughty-times. Got in here first time; that’s all it took - GOT HOOKED ! !
Damn, this site rocks !
Andrew Tatum and staff: you are geniuses!!! You should get nominated to the Nobel price for “Fan websites". This is just awesome stuff, guys.
This site is the Swiss army knife of football (Dolphins fans) websites - everything in one. You have first hand news, insights and opinions in one click.... I could keep raving....

About my self.... Obviously a multi die-hard Phin fan.

I'm from Denmark.
Been a Miami Dolphins fan since 1991.
I have made numerous trips to Miami from Denmark to watch my beloved Miami Dolphins.
Getting my education in Denmark, I solely looked for an internship with a company that had a branch in Miami – just had to get over here. After many years of lobbying with-in the company, I was finally offered a position in Miami. I have left my family and friends to start a new (more football prosperous) life here in Miami - 6000 miles closer to the Miami Dolphins.
Season tickets were secured last season (Section 453) - I’m P U M P E D for the upcoming season.

Happy to be a FinHeaven statistic.

What a site!

Power to the Dolphins! ! !

Nikolaj Gam – re-located Danish Dolphan.
A.K.A: Gam(e)-is-on

Wow, thats an awesome story. Good luck in Miami, and welcome to the board.

And, Skol!! :drinkers:

Thanks man. :welcome: aboard. Hope you enjoy the place. :)

Hey another Dane, im not alone!!!!

I'm hoping to come to Miami also, pretty much the same way. Trying to get an internship during my summer holiday and my application to MU for my 5th semester is in the mail =).

Welcome aboard. There's no place better, for a Dolphin fan..

Thats impressive, I lived in south FLA, for years and never made a fins game and you live in Denmark and made several trips, your a fan in every sense of the word, I'm glad to be a fan of a team with a fan like you welcome to the states. Good luck with your life here.

Congrats and Welcome foreign friend. Hope you enjoy the site and Miami to the fullest.

:welcome:

HELLO ROOM, im new 2. well found the website a few months ago and finally joined this message board. I live in VA and been a phin fan since , i guess it was right around when marino started playing and just got hooked like im a crack addict..:jetssuck: :nesucks: my dad still bitches at me at 31 because he doesnt understand the passion i have for the phins.. :) all i can say can u just see CC,boston,ricky,randy,thompson,konrad giong wild!! OH WHAT A FEELEY!!!!! GO PHINS :yell:

Back
Top Bottom