Awesome, Awesome! ! ! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Awesome, Awesome! ! !

Originally posted by craig
HELLO ROOM, im new 2. well found the website a few months ago and finally joined this message board. I live in VA and been a phin fan since , i guess it was right around when marino started playing and just got hooked like im a crack addict..:jetssuck: :nesucks: my dad still bitches at me at 31 because he doesnt understand the passion i have for the phins.. :) all i can say can u just see CC,boston,ricky,randy,thompson,konrad giong wild!! OH WHAT A FEELEY!!!!! GO PHINS :yell:

Welcome to the Family, Craig. :cool:

Thanks SURTAIN!!!!! MIAMI DOLPHINS RULE!!! Just sit back and watch the Pats get beat this year......:eat: hahahahahaha

Welcome to theeee best Miami Dolphin website. Glad to have you aboard. :D

Thanks Surferosa. Hey Rick get the boston thing done, I think he will fit in on a winning team!!! The pats and Jets cant cover all this talent. :D GO PHINS

I Agree with u trackstar, It is the best damn message board!!! Hey pats, bills,jets dont throw towards r secondary if u know whats good for ya.... :shark: OH WHAT A FEELEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:welcome: everyone. Hey Gam(e) I got seats in Sect 153, so I hope to hear you screaming from up there...

Disnardo! It is impossible not to!
I say, either you have it or you dont. For the people in this forum - I know we all have it. Gameday is our weekly fix ! ! !

Back
Top Bottom