awesome d linemen we have...check these stats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

awesome d linemen we have...check these stats

Misconstrued stat. Why would teams bother setting up the run when they can just drop back and throw all day anyways.

did it occure to you we faced 3 top running teams and we stopped em all?
when you avg 2 yards a rush you are going to throw think

Well they have Crowder second to last for ILB so that at least gives them some credibility.

did it occure to you we faced 3 top running teams and we stopped em all?
when you avg 2 yards a rush you are going to throw think

And we lost, so what does it matter whether they run or pass if we cant stop em from scoring.

Thanks for the link.

Did you check out the ILB's?

Channing Crowder ranked 64th out of 65.:lol::lol2:

first two games Sean Smith has been playing well. Only 2 receptions on his side for 21 yards while being thrown at 8 times.

Crowder really sucks I'm tired of his ****. Bench his *** and put someone with speed for crying out loud!

According to this site Wilson and Bell are 2 of the worst safeties in the league. If you look at ILB and sort for opposing QBs rating Crowder and Ayodele are at he very top. The bright spot in the secondary seems to be Sean Smith (LDO).

Very cool site op, thanks.

If you look at 2008 stats they have Porter rated 3rd from last OLB and Crowder rated 3rd best ILB, thats seems a little suspect. Also I find it interesting that Ginn's average yards after catch per completion was the exact same as Reggie Wayne's last season although Ginn was still rated as our worst receiver, he was even behind Wilford.

Wow, talk about a right brain web site, stats galore. BTW, Jake grove is ranked #1 and Carey is ranked ahead of Long. But, damnnn, our DE's are bunched up right at the top.

If you look at 2008 stats they have Porter rated 3rd from last OLB and Crowder rated 3rd best ILB, thats seems a little suspect. Also I find it interesting that Ginn's average yards after catch per completion was the exact same as Reggie Wayne's last season although Ginn was still rated as our worst receiver, he was even behind Wilford.

Yeah...and they have Matt Roth as the 3rd best with a 3.9 rating for the pass rush vs. 0.9 rating for Joey. I know Joey sucks against the run..but there is no way in hell that Roth is a better pass rusher...

Ndukwe is doing better than Carey and Jake.

And did we ever find out what we got for Ike in the trade with KC ?

I would like to know how Anthony Fasano is ranked as the 8th TE while Antonio Gates is 16th and Dallas Clark is 38th.

Good luck explaining that one to me.

Back
Top Bottom