awesome d linemen we have...check these stats | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

awesome d linemen we have...check these stats

Are you with the site who did the rankings?

I am ... I don't do the analysis, but the player participation and some article writing and its the analysts who garde every player irrespective of the last one to get the gradings which lead to the rankings.

At this stage of the season they're slightly 'unique' but then we can only go on current performance, completely ignoring what happened last year

I said it last year and I'll say it again, later in the year no body will want to play us. The FO has built us lines that will make teams pay for playing us.

So true ... your defensive line I didn't have much faith heading into the season but am happy to say I was completely wrong, and expect more attention to be praised on a unit that is doing a good job. 0-3 can be misleading some times, I mean you've played 3 playoffs team with 3 of the elite QBs in the league

I am ... I don't do the analysis, but the player participation and some article writing and its the analysts who garde every player irrespective of the last one to get the gradings which lead to the rankings.

At this stage of the season they're slightly 'unique' but then we can only go on current performance, completely ignoring what happened last year

Good of you to stop by. You may wish to start a separate thread for questions. I really like the site, and do have a few.

Would that be alright? I don't want to come across as just trying to pimp the site, but I'm happy to use the thread to send Dolphin related updates to the message board, and I can get a couple of the other guys signed up to answer questions.

We're more than happy to do that

Would that be alright? I don't want to come across as just trying to pimp the site, but I'm happy to use the thread to send Dolphin related updates to the message board, and I can get a couple of the other guys signed up to answer questions.

Best to ask the Mods. I believe it would add to the forum.

I sent you a PM. Let me know if you received it.

Back
Top Bottom