Awesome. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Awesome.

frostyphin84

phintime
Reaction score
Man I am blown away with the effectiveness of this FO; by the time most of us were just learning that cobbs would be out for the season, this FO was already securing a new RB (who i have been keen on for a little while now). Just as immediately after penny went down thigpen was making his way to th fins.
this tells me just how thourough the scouting/eval. team is. not only appraising the up-and-coming college players, its also delved deeply into the other teams scout teams, and has projected them into the team.

and they act quickly. very quickly. the front office/scouting dept. is holding itself to the same standards as the playing team itself. it really is amazing to see how well put together we are now.

I'm 25, and have been a dolfan as long as I can remember, and have never seen us so well put together, from top to bottom. we are a rolling stone man.

yea, I think we are set for years. The beauty of it is besides bill and henning they are all fairly young.

Agreed - they are awesome.

Now if only they could evaluate big receivers...

I would love to see one of those great #1 receivers here, but hell if we keep winning without one how damaging is it? wins a win right?

Back
Top Bottom