Babineux released in Seattle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Babineux released in Seattle

I believe he has also played some CB... I wouldn't be opposed to this signing.

The way this front office is working lately, wouldn't surprise me to see them cut Yeremiah Bell to sign him. This has been a HORRIBLE day.

The way this front office is working lately, wouldn't surprise me to see them cut Yeremiah Bell to sign him. This has been a HORRIBLE day.

wow. doesnt take much for you to jump ship. they did some surgery on the bottom of the roster and youre ready to jump off a cliff. relax. and yes, " big play babs" can play FS, cb and also is pretty good on ST's.

Nope. The only people they pick up are undrafted free agents. He is too old and actually has experience.

no. just because someone is a free agent doesnt mean we need to start a thread about SHOULD WE SIGN THEM ?? we are not the front office and have no say in whether or not the player gets signed

wow. doesnt take much for you to jump ship. they did some surgery on the bottom of the roster and youre ready to jump off a cliff. relax. and yes, " big play babs" can play FS, cb and also is pretty good on ST's.

I know people are acting like we cut Long, Marshall, & Davis today? Its quite funny IMO

no. just because someone is a free agent doesnt mean we need to start a thread about SHOULD WE SIGN THEM ?? we are not the front office and have no say in whether or not the player gets signed

Well we actually have a strong need for FS, and babs has made a name for himself in the league... and the source was rotoworld.com

I know people are acting like we cut Long, Marshall, & Davis today? Its quite funny IMO

Wouldn't be surpised if we do, this has been bad. Lets trade Henne and bring In leinhart to start.. and lets trade marshall and bring in TJ. Front office has lost it my faith.. OLine and Db's have been made much worse today lets make the whole team worse woohooo pathetic FO

Do you feel the roster got better in the last 2 days? Or the same?

who's to say the remake is done? Grant and Douglas offered no long term upside and this team isnt a legit contender this year. I personally would have kept one, but whos to say if injuries hit hard they dont bring one back?

Well we actually have a strong need for FS, and babs has made a name for himself in the league... and the source was rotoworld.com

I'm not sure if its your inability to read, but i acknowledged the fact that he was a free agent. It is not breaking news that we need help at FS, but us commenting on whether or not we should sign him is a waste of time since our opinion will not make our FO say "well henn2marshall thinks we should sign him, so lets sign him." and yes he has made a name for himself blowing coverage and not being able to beat out a rookie in a weak seattle secondary. Thanks for your two cents anyway.

Back
Top Bottom