Babineux released in Seattle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Babineux released in Seattle

Wouldn't be surpised if we do, this has been bad. Lets trade Henne and bring In leinhart to start.. and lets trade marshall and bring in TJ. Front office has lost it my faith.. OLine and Db's have been made much worse today lets make the whole team worse woohooo pathetic FO

Wahhhhhhhhhh. Who drafted Henne and traded for Marshall again? That's what I thought. This post and the overreaction is pathetic.

Nope. The only people they pick up are undrafted free agents. He is too old and actually has experience.

Yeah, they never pick up anyone with experience. I see all the Amauteur GMs are coming out of the woodwork.

I'm not sure if its your inability to read, but i acknowledged the fact that he was a free agent. It is not breaking news that we need help at FS, but us commenting on whether or not we should sign him is a waste of time since our opinion will not make our FO say "well henn2marshall thinks we should sign him, so lets sign him." and yes he has made a name for himself blowing coverage and not being able to beat out a rookie in a weak seattle secondary. Thanks for your two cents anyway.

I'm sorry if giving my opinion on how a 28 year old vet would be an upgrade over a relatively unknown player in Clemons. Also my friend, maybe its you who cant read, I asked if he could help us, I didn't moan and groan on how we should sign him. Maybe you should just sit on your 5 posts instead of taking whatever is going on in your personal life out on fellow fans.

I'm sorry if giving my opinion on how a 28 year old vet would be an upgrade over a relatively unknown player in Clemons. Also my friend, maybe its you who cant read, I asked if he could help us, I didn't moan and groan on how we should sign him. Maybe you should just sit on your 5 posts instead of taking whatever is going on in your personal life out on fellow fans.

LOL at the fact that you commenting on having more posts than I do makes you feel superior. Talk about self-esteem issues. But since your pathetic attempts to hide your argument with childish banter have again put you in my crosshairs, let me comment on your next illogical remark. He is not just any 28 year old vet - he is 29 and he was a 29 year old who couldn't beat out a rookie and a washed up vet on a pathetic seattle secondary. And would you like for the dolphins to pick up his 2.45 million he is owed this year ? NO. Please keep your two cents.

Clemons has wayyyyyy more upside than babs, Clemons has actually showed promise & looked good in PRE-SEASON

Do you feel the roster got better in the last 2 days? Or the same?

marginally worse.

nothing we can do if will allen is still injured.
david martin was deemed damaged goods and is also only 1 dimensional (though i wish we still had him)
Grant and Douglas are getting old and would have a marginal impact if any.

emotionally, I think today has certainly been a puzzler, I don't know what to think about the roster moves, be we KNEW they would be turning over the bottom of the roster, but did any of us have a clue as to who the coaching staff had listed at the bottom? NO none of us did. If it wasn't for Bill's coaching and personel track record I think we'd all be in a much worse frame of mind, as it is, I can only say... we better start the season off winning or everyone at the top of this team may be jobless next year.

The way this front office is working lately, wouldn't surprise me to see them cut Yeremiah Bell to sign him. This has been a HORRIBLE day.

I understand your feelings, but I will reserve it as a horrible day until I see the team perform on Sunday. I believe Allen probably wasn't ready to play. I am not sure about Martin. But I think the two OTs can serve as extra Tes in blocking situations. Rose's signing puzzles me. I probably would have kept Grant. I like the potential of Geathers. I would have a short noose on Jason as a starter.

emotionally, I think today has certainly been a puzzler, I don't know what to think about the roster moves, be we KNEW they would be turning over the bottom of the roster, but did any of us have a clue as to who the coaching staff had listed at the bottom? NO none of us did. If it wasn't for Bill's coaching and personel track record I think we'd all be in a much worse frame of mind, as it is, I can only say... we better start the season off winning or everyone at the top of this team may be jobless next year.

I think the fact we didn't know any of the moves is a hard reminder to us, the fans, that we probably are not the scouts we thought we were. I dont' mind being lost when they sign folks because it is not my job to find replacements. But as fans I think we can question moves when they do not pan out. We do help pay their salaries.

Back
Top Bottom