Back from the Banned:edit:back to being banned. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Back from the Banned:edit:back to being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve S

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Back from the Banned

I'm back. Love the Ban images and am ready to see Sage.

Don't want to see any more of the Greek guy behind center. That's always a scary image anyway.

Want to see Yeremiah Bell starting, Ronnie toting the rock 22 times and more Welker in the pass offense.

Chambers will be fine, Linehan will not.

We're gonna need a pass rusher next year so get ready for the kid from BC. Its way to early to even think about spelling his name so I hope the prude FishFace32 or whatever she calls herself doesn't get her knickers in a bunch.

Steve S said:

Don't want to see any more of the Greek guy behind center. That's always a scary image anyway.

Want to see Yeremiah Bell starting, Ronnie toting the rock 22 times and more Welker in the pass offense.

We're gonna need a pass rusher next year so get ready for the kid from BC. Its way to early to even think about spelling his name so I hope the prude FishFace32 or whatever she calls herself doesn't get her knickers in a bunch.
:lol:

Just back from being banned and you immediately take a pot shot at another member.

I don't think that's going to be very well received by the mods.

inFINSible said:

Just back from being banned and you immediately take a pot shot at another member.

:rofl3:agreed, you basically said all of what we've been tlaking about on this board the past week in just one post though.......

Steve S said:

Welcome Back. Been there done that. :lol:

lol, nice avatar and good luck!

inFINSible said:

In the words of Sgt. Hulka, "lighten up, Francis"

There's too many people worried about silly stuff like political correctness and spelling or how David Boston is feeling.

Get over it. Talk football. Talk draft but care what you are talking about, not how you are doing it.

Steve S said:
In the words of Sgt. Hulka, "lighten up, Francis"

There's too many people worried about silly stuff like political correctness and spelling or how David Boston is feeling.

Get over it. Talk football. Talk draft but care what you are talking about, not how you are doing it.

Talk football. Don't call people names. Calling someone a "prude" isn't necessary.

ckparrothead said:
Talk football. Don't call people names. Calling someone a "prude" isn't necessary.

Stop being prude.
;)
Just jokes!

Steve S said:

dang, you didn't learn anything while you were on vacation... hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom