Back from the Panthers vs Colts MNF(what I learned about building a team) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Back from the Panthers vs Colts MNF(what I learned about building a team)

morrism35

Rookie
Reaction score
Ted Ginn got really good since his days with the Dolphins. The QB and offensive coordinator makes the WR not the other way around. Cam Newton made plays with a cast of skill position players that are not better than the dolphins collectively. There are many ways to build a championship team. If you don't have a high powered 30pt a game offensive then your defense better be close to exceptional. The QB and the leadership of the coach sets the tone for a franchise. A MLB like Kuenchly has more of an impact on the defense than a stud DT like Suh. Other than Coach Carpenter leadership, I don't see the Dolphins meeting any of these qualifications. If Tanny can't turn this team into a high powered offensive, then we must put more into building a championship defense with him as more of a game manager.

Tedd Ginn sucks and has not gotten any better.

Let's not overreact here. Ginn has 20 catches for 343 yds and 3 TDs in 7 games. The most TDs he's ever had in a year was 5 with Carolina in 2013. His most catches and yards in a season was with Miami in 2008.

He isn't good. He's average at best.

Ted Ginn got really good.....

Okay then.

See him drop that bomb right in the breadbasket?

Ted Ginn got really good.....

Okay then.

See him drop that bomb right in the breadbasket?

Game winning touchdown dropped! If he had caught it, there would have been no overtime.

Game winning touchdown dropped! If he had caught it, there would have been no overtime.

Exactly what I thought when I saw this, that has always been his MO, dropping easily catchable balls. Only reason he is still around is because of his speed, similar to Darius Heyward-Bey

Ginn still runs for the sidelines and dives on the floor when he's going to get hit. I saw him actually initiate contact before getting tackled yesterday but that's because he couldn't hit the floor in time before he was tackled.

I saw Ginn Drop a perfect deep throw , wide open . He hasn't gotten better ....

Panthers will suck next year, then be good the year after. They are inconsistent year in and year out. Not how you want to build a team really.

Sounds like you learned a lot. Have you applied for any GM jobs?

Any and all WR do drop passes in critical situations. Not saying Ginn is a world beater he has just turned into a much better Wr than he was when he was with us.

Back
Top Bottom