Back from the Panthers vs Colts MNF(what I learned about building a team) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Back from the Panthers vs Colts MNF(what I learned about building a team)

Panthers will suck next year, then be good the year after. They are inconsistent year in and year out. Not how you want to build a team really.

They've won their division twice in 2 years and are well on their way to a 3rd title.

This is despite the fact that their previous GM left them with no cap space. They are rebuilding yet still thriving. On top of the talent they'll acquire next offseason they'll be getting their number 1 receiver back. To say nothing of the return of basically all their defensive ends, who should start to trickle in later this year.

People need to accept that the Panthers are legit. It wasn't(and isn't) the sexiest rebuilding job in league history but its worked. With a core of Newton, Kuechly, Lotulelei, Olsen, and a superior coach in Ron Rivera they are guaranteed to have some measure of success. Coupled with ascending players like Josh Norman, Kelvin Benjamin, and Kawann Short, they are going to be a real contender for years to come.

I thought this was going to be about the Colts... Their OL is as horrid or worse than the phins and their D is still suspect... yet they drafted P Dorsett?

Back
Top Bottom