back from the scrimmage/ got some autographs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

back from the scrimmage/ got some autographs

burghPhinFan

there are some that call me...Tim
Reaction score
well alomst, have yet to drive back. Fins looked pretty good overall I thought. Simmons and Tolver looked pretty good, McKnight had a nice catch for a TD, Flecth had an INT, our QB,s didn't have any. Only a busted play or two, back up RBs looked alright. There's another local article entitled " Dolphins abuse Titans Defense" there's no link to their website just yet, but I'll post it if they put it up.
I got 4 autographs!!! Surtain, Ogunleye, Auturo and Cedric Donaldson. Ricky signed after the scrimmage, thinking the players were done signing, I didn't get into position or I might have had a shot at his. I was REALLY hoping to get Taylor, who only signed a couple, since he's from Pittsburgh. I thought if he gets close enough, I'll yell out his high school's name to get his attention, but he never got close enough. Zach didn't sign to many either, I was a little dissapointed with those two. But I'm still pretty happy with what I got.:)

Donaldson after that scrimage, may not be worth anything, as he won't be a Dolphin long playing like he did.

That's cool bPF .... I plan to make the trek to PP and take in some t-c's and scimmages ,,,, sometime ...:rolleyes: But it is nice to see fellow Dolphin fans collect autographs from future Miami Dolphin HOF's ...:D

Hey and I really like your sig pic bPF .... Don Shula is a NFL icon,, I have his autograph on a ticket stub from the game where he broke G Halas's all time win record !!

That is one of my most cherished Dolphin memorabilia.......

:yes:

Marino1983

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Donaldson after that scrimage, may not be worth anything, as he won't be a Dolphin long playing like he did.
yeah, I had to look up #36 on the roster to see who it was!!!

I have Ogunleye, Ricky, Bowens, Tolver, Royals, Jamie Nails, Robert Edwards, autograph. I also have one of Tim Bowens practice worn gloves, and a hat autographed by John Elway (not dolphins related)

Back
Top Bottom