Back to the good stuff? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Back to the good stuff?

Oops, I thought you meant the Goooood Stuff. To unis I say yes please change to same as when we used to win often.

giphy.gif

These modern guys and their uniforms look a lot like a team I used to pull for in the 70s, 80s, and 90s.

Except the new guys have a sorry uniform and play even worse.

Give ‘em the original uniforms. And then tell them to live up to the guys who wore those old uniforms for real.

Technically we could for the 2018 season but I think we would have had to already inform the league of the change. We just completed the required 5th year in a uniform. I'd be all for a switch to the 66 throwbacks with the occasional orange jersey.

10000000000000 percent get rid of the new uniforms. Anyone who likes them isn’t a Dolphin fan just some johnny come lately who says stupid **** like phins up and likes the tpain fight song.

10000000000000 percent get rid of the new uniforms. Anyone who likes them isn’t a Dolphin fan just some johnny come lately who says stupid **** like phins up and likes the tpain fight song.

To be a Dolphin fan we must all have one unified opinion on uniforms...no free thinkers?

5Nl54af.gif

Am I the only one who likes the current logo? The uniforms are kinda bland to me but I like the logo

Am I the only one who likes the current logo? The uniforms are kinda bland to me but I like the logo

I'm the opposite lol. I'm meh on the logo, but am fine with the unis. Except for the color rush. That weird orange kills my eyes for whatever reason.

Back
Top Bottom