Bad karma about the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad karma about the game

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I am a die hard Penn State Fan (graduate alum) and a Die hard Dolphin fan. It seems when my Nitts play well, my fish play well. When the Nitts play like crap (ala Iowa, the fish play like crap (ala the KC Chiefs) The Nitts lost a game to Michigan they clearly should have won, I hope my karma changes and this is not a harboring of what is to come tomorrow night. I love my Nittany Lions and Dolphins, one loss this weekend is devestating enough, I can't handle a fish meltdown in Mile High.

Your smoking grass. To much Dion Warrick and the Phsycic friends network for you!!

There is no connection silly. If you are really worried go sacrifice a chicken and rub a rabbit's foot.

Relax Ms. Cleo, we will either win or lose based on the talent and coaching, not Penn State.

PS
My luck is when the Canes win so do the Fins.
So...

Originally posted by jgarMD
I am a die hard Penn State Fan (graduate alum) and a Die hard Dolphin fan. It seems when my Nitts play well, my fish play well. When the Nitts play like crap (ala Iowa, the fish play like crap (ala the KC Chiefs) The Nitts lost a game to Michigan they clearly should have won, I hope my karma changes and this is not a harboring of what is to come tomorrow night. I love my Nittany Lions and Dolphins, one loss this weekend is devestating enough, I can't handle a fish meltdown in Mile High.

Hail to the Victors!! GO BLUE!! M

:D

i too am a fan of joe pa and penn state, i'm from that area. i undertand that feeling as well. at least the game was close and lost in OT instead of a kc/iowa state type blow-out.

with the pats losing BIG, the pressure to keep up wont be on them. i think the phins will do alright.

Back
Top Bottom